Chapter 15

A/N: Thank you for reading so far! You're now gonna read chapter 15! ~

Caution: This chapter contains mature scenes! Read at your own risk!

Day 4: Stockholm

After Casper called me, it made me really wonder about a lot of things about that woman. What if there was even a way to love her at first by seducing her, and then asking all the information about her boss? Could it be rude or not? However, Casper had a point on it still, and I was glad to get some advice from someone I know inside out. He wasn't that cheeky as I thought he was, even though he said in fact stupid things when he called which made me feel angry. He may be a good brother after all, though!

I headed out to have some fun. Since it was pleasant, warm and sunny weather again, it really made me feel a lot better. While walking towards some kind of bar-like building, I wondered what was going on there. I found it a couple of days ago and thought maybe it would be worthwhile to peek inside and discover something new.

"Hello!" I said shily as I entered that building. Many unfamiliar faces looked up at me, which made me gulp

"Hello, come on in!" someone behind the counter said in English. I stepped into the bar hesitatingly. I walked over to sit down at the counter where some women and men were talking with each other. I turned my face to the bartender to order.

"I'd like to order a glass of cola and a bottle of whiskey," I said. That bartender looked at me weirdly, but then poured me cola and whiskey.

"Are you an Englishman?" he asked as he handed me cola, a bottle of whiskey and a full glass of whiskey.

"No. I'm from the United States," I said surprisingly, frowning.

"I see. You didn't have that accent the Brits have, ha-ha," he said enthusiastically. I snorted for that.

"I do not have any accent though. Do the foreigners here come often or am I the first one here?" I asked as I took a sip of whiskey from the whiskey-glass. That was a strong whiskey.

"I would say that there are a lot of foreigners coming and going. It's not like this happens every day, but sometimes it does happen like that."

"Is it normal for you to speak English at this kind of place? Is it a requirement to know it while working here?" I asked suddenly.

"Ha-ha, good question. For us to work here, we must speak English. Since I told you beforehand that this place may be sometime full of foreigners, then it's a must to know English, since everyone doesn't speak Swedish," he said happily.

"Good golly! That's a terrific thing though! Hmm...," I said and glanced at the man and woman seated next to me. They had so much fun and the woman giggled so familiarly... I drank again some whiskey.

"Hey, don't you recognize that couple?" that bartender asked as he found out what I had looked at.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked in surprise as I took a glance at him and then faced them again.

"They are famous one."

"Famous you say, huh?" I asked and drank an entire glass of whiskey. I poured more whiskey into the glass.

"Yes."

"Are they regulars here?" I asked, sipping whiskey once more.

"Yes. They always come here when they have some time."

Chasing the Unreachable Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें