Chapter 19

A/N: Thank you for reading this story! You're starting to read chapter 19! 

Day 7: Stockholm

When I returned to my room, I started to pack up my things. I hurriedly put my things in the suitcases and started to sit down on the couch. I just remembered where I'd been caught and how I could go to the States when I was in such a scandal. I had no idea what Ashley's boss was about to do to me.

I knew that I was very concerned about my reputation, my job, but I simply didn't want to be afraid of the media nor that boss whose name I did not know. I had accepted that I would have to solve that matter on my own. I looked towards the windows and stood up.

I started scratching my head again as I heard up on the next floor again Ashley's voice. When did she made there? I clenched my fists. That anger was because that kiss we shared still haunted me and I couldn't get it out of my head. Then I sat down on the bed. I started to recall my past again.

It wasn't like I had never kissed anyone. But that kiss what I lost, was an accident. I lost my first kiss when I was in 9th grade. The kiss I lost was with someone I never wanted to see again because she was my enemy. In fact, we were neighbors, as well as we were in the same class.

Things started when one day my dad was arguing with that girl's dad who just wanted to build next to our fench a sauna.

"We'd like to build a sauna near your fence. Is that okay with you?" that girl's father asked my dad back then.

"It is not absolutely fine with us! We are against it! Our electricity bills will be higher if you build it," my dad said angrily.

"But you can simply change your billing, don't you?"

"It doesn't matter! We don't agree upon it."

"Do I have to beg?"

"You don't have to beg. We don't give permission to you," my dad declared. That man rolled his eyes. I heard and saw everything because I was outside.

"Why do you even care if your electricity bill goes up?" that man asked a weird and straightforward question. My dad got more fired up.

"You ask such a stupid question, huh? What do you think then? We do care about our bills!" dad replied angrily.

"Nowadays people really do not care about costs that much," that neighbor mumbled.

"You don't know anything about "nowadays people!" What people have you ever met that would never care about their bills? Hilarious!"

"I don't wanna put your family under pressure, but we really want to build that sauna," he said and didn't give up.

"No! And no! We won't let you do it! Accept the denial, okay?" my dad asked half-angry.

"I won't give up," the man said only, and he left our house that day.

The heat and rage between those two cold-blooded men grew. One day, that girl's father "started to like" my mum and my dad got to know it and it all turned downhill. It was made intentionally, because that man wanted to get closer to our documentation. "Falling in love with my mum" was another move he made towards us.

As my mother opened the door for him, that man said, "Hello, Mrs. Warren. How are you?".

"I'm fine, thank you," she repiled happily and let that man inside our home.

"Oh, I really like your outfit," he said as they sat down in the living room

"Why thank you! Does it suit me that much?"