Chapter 18

A/N: Thank you for reading this story! You are gonna read chapter 18. 

Caution: This chapter contains mature scenes! Read at your own risk! 

Day 7: Stockholm

While my eyes were half closed, I took a look through the windows. I saw dazzling sunlight streaming through those old and rustic windows. The weather was now fine...Then, as I moved myself a bit and took a look at my left side, I found out that I was sleeping next to Ashley. Instead of sleeping in the living room, I found myself in the bedroom!

Our faces were close together and her head was on my arm. In shock, I almost screamed, but as I looked more seriously at her, I didn't do it since she slept so deeply. Her dozing face was so beautiful as she slept so calmly. I gazed at her for a while until my eyes caught sight of her lips.

While I looked at her mouth, I remembered that "fall" and that kiss. I bit my lower lip nervously because something unexpected occurred to me in my mind. In panic, I even touched my lips just in case.

Then I had no control of my instincts and I leaned closer to her. I placed my hands on both sides of her and she was surrounded by my hands. I almost wanted to kiss her, but then as I was about to do it, I saw her open her eyes. Her eyes were as big as mine, and her face was flushed. I jumped up and she stood on the bed, staring blankly at me.

"What did you want to do with me?" she asked, wiping her lips like I had lend a kiss on them seconds ago which I didn't do.

"No-nothing, really," I replied, blushing and covering my mouth with my hand. She looked weirdly at me.

"You! Come here!" she exclaimed suddenly, patting the bed by her side to let me know that I should take a seat there. I did as she said.

As I sat facing her, she told me, "I know what you want," as she glanced at my half-opened mouth.

"What?" I asked in shock. She remained silent and leaned closer to me. My face blushed. She then gave me a brief kiss, to which I didn't react. But then, once she pulled herself away, she smiled at my confused face. After some seconds, I realized that kissing was something I really wanted to do. I then grabbed her by the head and kissed her without thinking about anything anymore.

Then, I turned her around so I was on her. After turning her around, that bed made weird sounds like it was about to collapse.

"Ah snap!" she said worriedly through my kisses. She made a pouting face, but didn't kiss me back.

"It's nothing special, really," I said and smiled while I kissed her more deeply. As my kisses got a little more aggressive, she finally kissed me back. She now placed both her hands around my neck and kissed me back as I wanted what she would do. Her

"I...I...I'm-..." she wanted to say something, but I pulled her face closer to mine and kissed her again. I moaned as she grabbed my messy hair and her kissing got fierce.

"Ahhh! That's too...rough," I said through the kisses. She continued to kiss as she smiled wickedly. She then bit my lower lip, which heated things up further. For that, I then lifted her up and now she was on my lap. She smiled again as a response.

"Wow, you have Adam's apple!" she exclaimed as she gazed at it in surprise. For that, I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I do have. Every man has it," I said and laughed near her neck. In the following moment, her hand moved to the spot where I had some unbuttoned buttons on my shirt, and I gasped.