Chapter 27

A/N: Thank you for reading my story! You're gonna read chapter 27.

***

"What's going on here?" I asked Ashley. Her hands tensed on her chest as she looked innocently at me. My workers surrounded her. One of my main workers was pretty close to her. That man was truly irritated as he looked impatiently at me. I then realized that he was the worker with whom I had spoken before.

"That man wanted to rape me!" she exclaimed and pointed her finger towards my most loyal worker who stood close to her. His first reaction was to punch her. He was that man before.

"What? You wanted to rape her?" I asked from that man shockingly. I walked closer to them and that man gulped as he glanced nervously at me.

"No. She just made this up. I didn't have any intention of touching her. She just came here."

"Why are you even here? You should work in the studio, not here," I asked Ashley. She rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips as she looked at me carefully.

"Excuse me, but I had a short break."

"A short break? Is that what you call,"break", huh? How did you even get here? This is not your area of responsibility." She shrugged as giving a reply in that way.

"Hey, come on! I wanted to see others, too! To see what others do. Aren't I supposed to walk around and talk with people?" she asked. My question hurt her.

"You are not allowed here! I didn't say that you can just walk around here whenever you want! That wasn't in my condition! Your job is to take pictures of my products, not to scare my workers!"! I answered angrily.

"What did she do to you?" I asked my loyal worker then. He lifted his hat off and looked innocently into my gray eyes.

"While I worked with a machine, she suddenly appeared behind me and began struggling near the machine. She even tried to press some buttons on the robot, but I stopped her at the right moment," that man explained calmly.

"Then what?" I asked, still angrily. He gulped and continued.

"Her coming behind me frightened me. I realized she could lose control of the machine. It was highly dangerous! Suddenly, she backed off, and I grabbed her by the hand. She then fell to the ground near me. Upon turning around and trying to help her up, she started screaming. That was all I could say about her."

"Aren't you lying?" I said.

"Me? Lying? No! I am being honest. She did that. If you don't believe me, you can ask the others," he said, looked at me that time with puppy dog eyes.

"There's no need to ask others. I know her pretty well. Hey, Ashley!" I said and walked towards her. I stood in front of her, looking down at her. She gulped as she looked into my eyes nervously. She even blushed.

"Why do you act? I didn't hire you to be a con-artist," I mumbled, hissed sinisterly. I moved closer to her so that our foreheads touched.

"I am not acting!" she replied nervously. Her forehead got more hot.

"Shut up! Don't lie! I trust my loyal workers more than you! You are not allowed to scare my workers! What if you really pressed any buttons, and the machine lost control?" I said disturbingly and pulled my face away from hers, and I looked away.

"Nothing disastrous didn't happen."

"You were lucky that nothing turned out wrong," I said and looked into her eyes more angrily as I hissed through my teeth. I added, "From now on you are not allowed to come to this working site. Anything you touch leads to total chaos. Your human nature is to destroy everything! I'm done with your acting! Cut it out already!"