Chapter 31

A/N: Thank you for reading my story! You're gonna read chapter 31!

***

When the movie was over, they headed outside and I followed them secretly. It was that late already.

They stood in front of the cinema and were close to each other. I peeked behind a tree that was about a meter from them. It was cold outside, and I wanted to get warm but I couldn't, since I stared at them like a stalker. Then when Lars looked somehow in my direction, then I jumped out behind the tree.

"Yo, what's up?" I said as I walked through thick snow towards them. I pulled my hoodie off my head and smiled at them.

"What are you doing here?" Lars asked, as he took a deep glance at me angrily.

"I passed just by, you know," I lied.

"Just passed by? Are you crazy?! That's nonsense!" Lars declared, as he put his hands on her shoulders. Ashley's glance stopped on mine.

"Well, I don't think that you just stopped by here. There has to be a reason," Ashley told.

"I told I just passed by."

"No one would jump out behind the tree like that. We do not trust you," Lars said, emphasizing "we."

"We? Oh. Yes, I know. We! Hey, hold on!" I said suddenly. "Are you pretending to love her?"

"What??? Pretending? Are you mad? We're lovers, so we love each other with our hearts!" he declared angrily and clenched his fists on her sholders. I let out a breath as that turned into smoke in the cold sky. I walked towards him.

I then provoked him by standing in front of him and saying, "Oh yeah, lovers?" For a reaction, he pushed Ashley aside a bit, because of my saying.

"Well, look who you're speaking with! Calm down man, or I hit you!" he warned me darkly.

"Christian, are you drunk?" Ashley asked suddenly, looking horrified.

"I said that don't call me by my name!" I answered her coldly.

"I don't know what to say to you right now. I can't tell you apart, since you're drunk."

"I'm not drunk, okay?" I said, as I looked at her more angrily.

"Shut up, or I'll kick you into the snow!" Lars said as he stared intently at me. He hissed.

"Oh, yeah, do it, if you're a man!"

"Oh, yeah, I am a man with a heart!" he answered egoistically. I snorted for that.

"Ha-ha, a man with a "heart?" I don't think so," I provoked him in a ridiculous manner and laughed.

"Stop it, Christian!" Ashley cut me off. I laughed even more.

"Shut up, you! No one asked you anything! Don't say my name again! Shut up, or I shut you up!" I warned her sinisterly. She gulped as she looked at me carefully.

"Hey, don't hurt my sweetheart!" Lars snapped angrily.

"Huh, sweetheart?"
"Yeah, we've been dating for years, you fool! Go, or else I will hit you!"

"You don't do it, I know. You're saying you would, but you don't do it," I said and smirked wickedly.

"Huh? You!" Lars said, but Ashley cut him off, and wrapped her hands around his waist.

"Darling, calm down. He's out of his mind, so don't bother him. Please don't fight with him. He is a fool," she said, kissing him on the neck. Lars got a boost of energy after that smooch. I blushed because of that scenery.