Forewarning

Good morning, afternoon and evening to you all. 

First off, I would like to welcome you all to my next story: Life Is Strange. 

Secondly, I would like to forward this notice to you all of the events that will transpire in Life is Strange. It will contain triggers - triggers that I barely include in my stories but I feel this one is a compulsory requirement for this - such as depression, attempted suicide and bullying. 

Let it be known that should you feel incapable of reading this story, you do not have to read it. I encourage those of you who do or have suffered from depression and suicidal thoughts; bullying, harassment and slander, to seek professional help. Your lives matter and no matter what people say about you or what they post about you, YOU MATTER. 

Sure, life can be a real shit show but suicide is NEVER the answer to your problems. 

Just think about those who do care about you: whether that be friends or family or co-workers or teachers or people you know on social media; wherever they may be, there is always someone out there who wants to help you. 

If you know somebody who is going through a tough time - break-ups, abuse, or loss - and reach out to them. Be there for them: 

- Check in with them every day 
- Ask them about their day - what did they get up to, have they been feeling down, etc. 

Remember to contact hotlines where people whose jobs are to support people who feel suicidal if have nobody, or feel that you have nobody, to open up to. 

And remember: YOU MATTER and YOU ARE NOT ALONE. 

And with that said, I do hope you enjoy the story ;)