Chapter Twenty-Three: Make A Sinner Out Of You

(Y/n) was amazed when he walked into his girlfriend's room. He hadn't expected to find many religious things inside, quite similarly to her dormitory at Blackwell. Regardless of the room's appearance, (Y/n) managed to make himself comfortable by sitting on her bed.

"I like your room," he said positively.

Kate smiled falsely. "It's alright, I guess. I've been meaning to spruce it up a bit but I just don't get the time to--"

"You mean after everything that's happened? Don't worry, baby. It looks great. Maybe we can add some stuff I like since I'll be coming over to visit you once we graduate Blackwell."

(Y/n) got up to hug his girlfriend who accepted his hug without physically reciprocating it as her arms were squashed between her breasts and his chest. She sighed deeply into his chest as they stood they way they were for a few more second until (Y/n) pulled away. His hands came up to her hair where he unbound it, letting her dirty-blonde locks fall with some perfectly framing her face - as if he were staring at an angel incarnate.

"(Y/n)..." Kate moaned.

Cupping her cheeks, (Y/n) leaned in to close the gap between their faces. He stole a kiss from her, leaving Kate completely under his spell. Kate closed her eyes in hopes for a better experience with the kiss but all it lead to was her yearning for more. (Y/n) chuckled very softly before he pressed his lips against hers so that they were making out.

Something deep inside Kate morphed, altering her pure soul into that of a sinful one where she felt immense pleasure from the kiss with somebody she truly loved. Their breathing quicker, the kisses became more and more lustful to the point that Kate could no longer fight back her impure thoughts. This left (Y/n) completely shocked when Kate asserted her dominance in the kiss. And yet, he liked it very much.

"What's got into you?" (Y/n) panted. "This isn't the Kate I know."

Kate's eyes widened, shocked to think that she had taken it took far.

"I like it," he growled. "Are you sure you want this?"

Coyly, Kate nodded her head and raised her hands up to her face as she watched (Y/n) lower himself until he was sitting on his knees. His fingers slid up the seam of her dress, brushing her thighs until he felt his fingers touch a soft, warm fabric. He glanced back up at her to see whether she still wanted to go through with it and found no objections. They were so awkward about what they were doing but still they were able to go through with it.

(Y/n) proceeded to slowly pull down on her underwear and then stuck his head under the front of her dress. She gasped sharply when she felt her core get licked by his tongue. Her breathing quickened as her boyfriend licked her pussy passionately. By receiving such pleasure from her boyfriend, Kate's legs turned to jelly.

(Y/n) caught her and rested her on her back on his bed and continued what he was doing. The sexual pleasure she received left Kate in disbelief: both from the thought of how she could commit such a sin as well as how she never got to experience something like that before. When (Y/n) finished eating her out, he appeared out of her dress and crawled up her body and left a trail of kisses up her neck and then to her face.

Hot breath hit their faces as they kissed with a fiery passion to the point (Y/n) decided to take it a step further. It was there that Kate dreaded the consequences should they got caught but his quick persuasion dismissed the thought. His hand planted firmly, cupping her breast which he fondled and played with which earnt him more moans from the mischievous Christian girl.

"More, (Y/n/n). M-More!" Kate whispered loudly in desperation.

"Are you sure about this baby? What about no sex 'til after marriage?"

"I want to change that - I want to change myself. Starting now."

"But what about your parents? What if they walk in on us?" (Y/n) hesitated.

"Don't worry about them. I want you to think about me, okay?"

As if handling a fragile puppy, (Y/n) brushed his hand down her cheek before he reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. Kate still laid on her bed, watching him carefully as he pulled out something from his wallet before he ripped a packet and then unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants and underwear.

(Y/n) became flustered when he realised he'd dropped his pants in front of his girlfriend, let alone a girl or anybody else for that matter. Bashfully, Kate bit down on her bottom lip as she stared timidly at what was between his legs. Slowly, (Y/n) applied protection on his erect cock and then pulled Kate's dress up. The dirty-haired blonde girl stifled a whimper which (Y/n) immediately caught onto and panicked.

"Baby, are you okay? Do you want me to stop?" (Y/n) panicked.

"I'm okay, I'm fine. Keep... keep going. Nobody's going to walk in for another... another half hour." Kate replied reassuringly.

(Y/n) nodded slowly and laid on top of her using one hand to hover over her so the other could fit his cock into her pussy. Slapping her hand over her mouth to suppress any noise, Kate moaned painfully when he penetrated her and thrusted into her. Being the first time they've had sex, they were inexperienced yet managed well as (Y/n) thrusted roughly yet not too much so it would hurt her. Her lustful expressions eased him slightly as he kept going until he reached climax.

The two shuddered, relaxing after having intercourse for the first time. The pair breathed heavily as (Y/n) rolled off of his girlfriend and grabbed a few tissues, using them to clean his limp dick as he removed the condom. Kate laid on her bed for a few minutes in order to catch her breath. Once she'd found the energy to get up, she replaced the clothes she wore for dinner with her pyjamas as well as new, clean underwear and waited for (Y/n) to join her in bed.

The sound of running water gave Kate the impression that he was taking a shower. He closed the door behind him for more privacy in case one of Kate's family members entered her room unannounced. Kate waited patiently for him while he took a shower. After several minutes, (Y/n) exited the bathroom with a towel wrapped tightly around his waist with muscles exposed to her.

Kate practically drooled at the sight of her boyfriend's body. He noticed this and chuckled to himself as he grabbed his clothes and put them back on since he didn't have anything else to put on and climbed into bed with her. Snuggling together, the young couple laid facing each other, thinking of nothing but all of the things they adored about the other. He leaned in and brushed his lips against hers, causing a shiver to rush through her body.

Kate stared at him longingly and muttered, "Can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"Tell me everything's going to be alright. I'm sc-scared, (Y/n/n)."

(Y/n)'s heart broke to hear and visually see his girlfriend so afraid of change. He admired her for committing to it but not quite with having sex as her first attempt at doing so. Regardless, he pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her so her head rested on his shoulder.

"I love you, Kate. Nothing will ever change that. You are the most extraordinary human being I know; somebody who is just so pure and smart and funny and downright honest. I love every trait about you: from your laugh to your personality; to your smile to your beauty." (Y/n) spoke ever so softly that it made her shiver.

His fingers brushed down her face to her jawline then her chin, where he captured the moment by gently pressing his lips against hers. Kate's heart beat rapidly from the kiss. But when they pulled away, she felt the most reassurance in her life. She knew she had everything she could possibly want and she wouldn't dare settle for anything less.

"Sleep now, baby. You need to rest." (Y/n) cooed and pecked her nose.

Her nose scrunched from the kiss, causing (Y/n) to moan happily at the expression she pulled. The two closed their eyes and quickly fell into slumber, allowing the night to pass by quickly.