PREFACE

Some of the adventures recorded in this book really occured but most of them are just part of my imaginations ; some were really my own experience that i'd love to include in this book.Some of the character's names came from a failed books ; those books I failed to finish due to lack of ideas or motivation.

✘✘✘

This is a light story!However, I put multiple warnings and there's cheating involve (you find it out yourself as to what 'cheating' I meant).This is an unedited version of the book and I am planning to edit this in my free time so I wouldn't be stressed out.There are few bed scenes but most of the chapters are focused in the life experiences.

✘✘✘

STATUS : COMPLETED

She's stuck with her abusive boyfriend, she stayed beside him out of conscience that she misunderstood as love

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She's stuck with her abusive boyfriend, she stayed beside him out of conscience that she misunderstood as love.Then a laconic man join their vacation just for her.

Alyarette Salguera grew up under her grandmother together with her lovely brother.She and her boyfriend were dating for almost three years yet he became toxic after a year of their relationship.No one had cognizance of this albeit they're in the same group of friends.Their group of friends decided to have a vacation together, that's where she met her boyfriend's older brother.Things got worse as soon as he gave her a gentle pleasure in secrecy, what will happen to the three of them?Who's gonna be furious, caught and crestfallen?

Things got worse as soon as he gave her a gentle pleasure in secrecy, what will happen to the three of them?Who's gonna be furious, caught and crestfallen?

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Welcome to this journey and enjoy the vacation!