SUMMER FINALE

Note : You can skip this part, the story had ended already and this is just Vorgrain's full point of view about his life before, during and after meeting Alyarette.Where did his trauma came from, his fear and his skills.

VORGRAIN ZAGCHIÓN ENZ BRÓDINAIRE-STROME

Everything was horrible.

The chemotherapy, losing hair from it - I was fucking devastated.I was ugly, it was all horrible.It's painful, it's like i'm a damn rat in a cage - the cage is the hospital.Cytotoxic drugs all the time.

"You can't get out, honey.You have to be better" one of my mother's rules

That's where I learn to sneak out and in quietly, I used to jump out of the window or climb up to the third floor of my room.Dia even told me I could already be a spy in twin cove if ever I got better.

Now that I got better, my hair is growing back.I never tend or even tried to cut my hair again because of the trauma.I couldn't even socialize properly anymore because I got stuck in that stupid hospital.

"What twin cove?" tanong ko

Why can I speak tagalog in my head but I stutter when I am about to say it?

"May celebration na magaganap doon for the whole summer saka huy," siniko niya ako "Nandoon si Alya kaya magpagaling ka"

"Ceon already owns her" pangatwiran ko

"Ha, that abusive sibling of ours.Bahala ka kapag bigla na lang namatay si Alya sa mga kamay non, kawawa naman" napahinto ako sa sinabi niya

Abusive.. is Ceon abusing her?

"Balita ko eh pinagsasalitaan pa ng masama, kuya kung ako sa'yo agawin mo na" sulsol niya naman saakin

"That's bad but I don't believe you"

"Bahala ka.. ikaw din"

That's the last threat I got from Dianne so I immediately flew in the Philippines to attend that 'celebration' of them moving up, I wasn't interested but I know to myself that Dia will never lie.

Kakaiba ang tabas ng bunganga niyan.

Things happened, I saw how abusive Ceon is towards Alya.What's making me more furious is the day I aggressively opened the door of their batur and saw Ceon cornering Alya in the room.

"Oh I thought this is our room," I lied dahil pinagkatiwalaan ko ang nararamdaman ko "Sorry" I am not sorry.

"It's fine kuya, leave already!" inis na sigaw ni Ceon saakin

"I'll wait here, West told me to call you both for us to eat already" pagsisinungaling ko ulit

West never told me anything pero kapag umalis ako ay alam ko na ang gagawin niya, Dia was right.

"Fuck" rinig ko pang mura ni Ceon bago ko tuluyang isinara ang pinto

Days would passed and I admit it, I was enjoying in those days that I got to touch her but I promise to myself that I won't fuck her until she's old enough to love it.

I want her to know that I genuinely love her and not just her body, I don't know why I love her but I just kept on imagining us getting married.

"Beg" I whispered while we're on the shower and Hash is outside