CHAPTER 45

SIDE STORY ; 3

SIDE STORY ; 3

KEDLEY CYR SAROS

SILENCE is not really a thing for me, the thing is i'm just too mean that Euna doesn't want me to talk.I was annoyed at first but I realized that she was actually pretty right.

I can only talk to Mochi because I couldn't say a bad word to her nor bad comments about her.She's too perfect in my eyes, beautiful, witty, kind, and have a lot of things to flex.

Things in college got pretty rough, we didn't broke up but we gave each other the silent treatment.It was a torture for the both of us but with that, we both avoid fighting and blaming that can end up in breaking up.

She approaches me in our graduation day and of course I hugged her, we apologize to each other until we both realize na it's for good.Parehong panay putok ng magagandang grades sa report card namin, thesis are both successful.

Naging magaling siyang architect while I am an engineer, we also both realize that we just gave each other a space for studies.That's where the fate tested our trust and love for each other, fate failed to separate the both of us because as soon as the sun set we just both ended up running into each other's arms.

Ilang taong tahimik ang phone namin, no messages, no calls, both of our social media is noisy.I begin to post an updates in my stories at ganoon din ang ginawa niya, 'yon ang naging way namin para i-update ang isa't isa nang hindi nag-uusap.

We never put any other boy or girl in our story, just full of everyday's updates on what we're currently doing.Whenever she post a picture of her crying because of academics, I post a clear photo of mine in the evening together with the moon.

Her favorite part of our date is late night walks, that's why.

While if I tried to show i'm the one whose struggling, she post a picture of two ice cream in a cone — that's my favorite thing to eat whenever i'm sad.We always eat ice cream while walking late at nights.

I remembered the special day of our life.

"Will this be good, mom?" tanong ko kay mom

She's helping me prepare in our hotel room for the big surprise, nag-iipon pa kasi kami para sa sarili naming bahay by accepting clients and balancing our money properly.

"Oo naman ano, maganda 'tong mga napili mo oh" turo ni mom sa mga desserts

Euna is a sweet tooth woman so I bought all the desserts I know, I also research about this as to how am I going to preserve the desserts para hindi naman masayang.

Tito Nilo is also setting up the camera in different angles, five cameras for our squad to witness it.Masiyado kasi kaming malayo ni Euna kaya hindi talaga sila makakapunta ora mismo pero all of our family member is here.

"Tito Nilo, can you fix my necktie?" tanong ko kay tito

I don't have a father anymore, he died when I was just a kid so I always told myself to stay healthy.I don't want to leave Euna alone.