Chapter two

Novas POV

" whatever it is you think I did I didn't do it" I said walking in and I saw all of my friends sat on the table. Okay what did they find out. Please don't be about the party's. " take a seat nova" mr finch said. I nodded and sat and he spoke " so you guys are who I've selected to be the tour guides of the school. I assume you all know about the marvel cast coming for the day and wel I chose you all." And I had no clue why. I am not the best behaved and I am sarcastic I don't exactly scream well behaved " and I've picked you all because I know you're good kids. I want you to be yourself a but don't be too much that you offend anyone" and I nodded that one was aimed at me. Without any doubt. " okay arnie will be in charge don't let me down" and he left us all there. Wait do we go back to class or what's going on? " so I've already sorted who's going with who" ahhh great. Arnie is a good kid he's got autism and well he's one of my favourite people. Then there's Peter and Isaac who I've known the longest. Devin and Alex and me are the only girls and then there's Jackson who's the most athletic and buff out of us all. We are a very unlikely group of friends but we work. There my family and well we've all suffered some form of abuse. Well I didn't know I was until I saw the definition of mental abuse and well that couldn't describe my parents better.

I mean telling me since I was a kid that I won't ever be loved and that I should be grateful for everything they do for me as my dad says. And we'll being left to fend for myself most days because they didn't make enough food. I had to get a part time job because they don't give me money to get thing and we'll I needed revision books for school. So I had no choice in that.

" I have sorted youre days but I've written questions here." And he handed out papers " this is the schedule. I'll give you the questions tomorrow. All you're questions are different but you all have to answer them. It's an experiment and I want you all to be honest. Promise me" and I sighed I didn't feel like I should but arnie I can't say no to him and he held his pinky up to me because he knew if anyone would say no it's me. " I promise arney Barney" and he smiled at the nickname. I love this kid and I'd do anything to keep him happy. Even if it's answering stupid questions to a celebrity that won't give a shit. I mean I love marvel and I think there all amazing but there strangers. " be here tomorrow at 8am please for our meeting with them" and I gasped " arnie you can't expect me to be here that early" and he nodded " Peter make sure she gets here. Don't leave without her" and I sighed I can't even wake up early for school and he wants me here at 8! This was going to be nearly impossible in the least dramatic way.

We went back to class and we'll I took a look at the schedule and it says we get to finish for the day at 2. Which is an hour early so at least that's something I guess. I still didn't know who I was partnered with it didn't say " Pete who are you with?" And he shook his head " got no clue. Isaac?" And Isaac spoke " he didn't tell me. I guess we find out tomorrow." And I nodded we all lived very close to each other so we walk back together. My birthday was very soon so I was excited for that at least. My parents never celebrate it and we'll I've never even gotten a cake but the boys get me one. They always make sure that I have a cake on my birthday apparently it's criminal.

Scarlett's POV

I just got of the phone with Lizzie and Chris. I'm flying out now to England with them eveyone else is there. We're doing a Day with some kids from a school that the Russo brothers went too. It's a hard time for me right now because my little girls 15th birthday is this month. What is supposed to be my favourite month turns out to be the month I hate. And I'm spending the day with kids that are the age she would of been. I don't even know where she is. The police couldn't track her and well they closed the investigation. They gave up on her. But I can't she's always on my mind. It was hard when I had rose I wouldn't sleep. I couldn't I did a birth in a private hospital and made sure someone I knew was always there if I did have to sleep. It was hard but I didn't mind. I just really wanted to know where my girl was. I didn't know if she was okay or if she's doing good.  It's hard not to lose hope after so long. I don't have much of it left honestly. I want my little girl back but she's gone.

" hey scar" Lizzie said I was now at the airport her and Chris knew about what had happened all them years ago. And they know I find this time hard. Lizzie pulled me into a hug and just held me. " we got a flight come on" she whispered and I nodded it's hard not to curl into a ball and sob. But I've done that enough I did that every night before rose was born. " I know let's go" I sniffed and she gave me a small smile and then I felt strong arms wrap around me " we've got you" Chris said and I nodded I knew he did. I knew that my best friends had my back. So getting on this flight felt different. I can't describe it but it did. " what's up?" Lizzie asked as she noticed I was distracted and I looked up at her and shrugged " I don't know." And she nodded I knew she was going to keep an eye on me while we were here. Chris was a lot more obvious but Lizzie always let me just do it first and then she stepped in.

We landed and I was jet legged. I had rented a place for us all to stay because I didn't wanna stay in a cramped hotel. This place had only four  bedrooms and well all the other rooms were occupied like there was a study and a library yes we went for a old house because how could you not in England. It's gorgeous here in the country and I love it out here. I love nature and walking and there's a lot we wanna see while we're here. But unfortunately time isn't on our side We all have to get back in 2 days even though we've rented this place for a lot longer. I would stay in a Heart beat I just can't. I just flopped onto my bed and just laid there. Roll on tomorrow

________________________________

Helloooooo

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal
Get a good sleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️