Chapter fourty six

Novas POV

I thoughts he said bonding is this the thing . I mean I'm just in my phone while she just watches me I dunno if this is how it how does if we both just suck at getting to know each other. " hey I thought you were going to ask me questions" I said and she stopped whatever  it was she was actually doing and spoke " you wnat me to ask questions?" And I nodded i She may  swell " as long as you answe them too" and she nodded " I can do that" she said fast and I nodded okay that's something. I really was in the mood for this all usually I don't wanna and I'll regret it all tomorrow but I can't today not here she's making a effort with me.

" where shall we go in our next trip?" She asked dna so shrugged i hadnt  been anywhere excited for here ans England they were both my place to stay forever I don't know if this place will be the same. " erm maybe Bali" I said and she nodded " you like water?" Ans I nodded I found the ocean calming and it made me more chill so yeh I'd love to go to Bali buts it's expensive and I don't think I can save that much I'd I wanna go." Okay I'll go bed" I said and she nodded scar wasn't talking much so I knew she needed her sleep. I wanna get it done.

I didn't wanna sleep straight away but I passed it and she was sleeping too.

Scarlett's POV

I had woken to nova starting to move and I didn't want her to but I planned on doing her hair and outfit so yes she can be my little girl for one day. I can't stick a pass on her wrist for babies she's gonna think I'm playing a sick funny joke but I'm not. I got out of bed but Novas not a morning person so she just slept while I went into her closet to find her clothes she definitely without a doubt is waking up now but I wanna get ahead of her with the clothes. At least I can try and do that I mean come on.

I thought that this would be a cute outfit I know the brown is like the outfit form when she was younger and I really did kinda think it was Making up for it

I thought that this would be a cute outfit I know the brown is like the outfit form when she was younger and I really did kinda think it was Making up for it. Ofcourse I can stick her in a onesie that's brown with a bow but she can wear this and I can do her hair and baby her and I just get happy thinking about it all. I walked out of her closet and i placed her clothes on the chair near her bed. " novie I know you're awake" I'd say it's strange how I've got that mothers instinct and I just know but I'm her mother and I should know. It should surprise me because she's mine yet it does because it only been a few days and I've picked up a lot more then even I knew. It's like my mind has stored all the information away so that I can look after her.

She got up and grained buys he was rubbing her eyes and looked at me " why?" And I smiled leaning down to kiss her forehead " because I'm bringing you to work with me" and she paused for a second and looked at me " you're taking me with you?" Bed jumping of the walls but she's of crying either so maybe it's a good sign?

" wait I don't have an outfit" she said and I smiled " yes you do and I'm doing you're hair so get up and wash that gorgeous face" which made her smile I saw her cheeks then a tiny of red and I smiled to myself yep I get to be the embarrassing mum don't I. " okay fine" she said getting up and leaving the room. I knew she's just ran away from wm but that just makes me happier yes I'm strange but it does. My little girl is back in my life and I'm living of cloud 9.

" novaaaa" i screeched she's been in there for 15 minutes what is she making a new skin care line. " I'm out I just was doing my face" she said rubbing cream into her face and I smiled I really do love that she uses my products " what do you think of them?" And she smiled l "there good especially this cream." And I giggled l it's for the night nova" and she shook her head " it's cream it'll do the same as in the day. Unless it's activated by the moon?" And I  shook my head " I didn't think so" and that made me  smile. I sat her down in her vanity chair and I looked at her in the mirror while she looked at me with a small smile " yes?" She asked and I smiled wide " nothing peach I'm just happy I get to do this with you finally" and she nodded but she was blushing again. " what are you feeling?" I said playing and combing her hair at the same time hoping she won't notice. " erm I wanna put it up please but also have some down I think" and I nodded I think I know what to do. I sprayed her hair with water and the stated to style
It. She had a half up half down hair with a few pieces of hair curled at the front she looks adorable and I did amazing. " wow yes" is all she said and I smiled because she's happy and I'm happy and this is definitely becoming a regular thing between us. I wanna keep doing her hair until I can't. I'm not waitsing time because I've had enough of that taken from me to let myself lose bay of it. She stood up and I smiled she's still smaller then me but only slightly and she still has time to grow I do hope she got her hair guy form me and she stays short because that would be perfect.

______________________________

Some flufffyyy fluff

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️