Chapter ninety six

Novas POV

" you did not do that to me!" I said while wee walked away he's still laughing at me " you couldn't even speak!" He said in tears and i galred at him. He wants to play hard ball I'll give the old man a game. I saw Scarlett and I turned the puppy dog face on . " hey wait what's up my love" she said gestureing for me to come closer and I did but I wrapped my arms around her and put my face on her shoulder " sweetheart?" And I mumbled giant her " dad embarrassed me Infront of Selena gonez " and I felt her put her arms around me and she spoke " colin!" She hissed and I heard him start to stutter " I erm I" and I moved my head to smirk at him " now who's stuttering" I said and he squinted his eyes realising I'd set him up " oh you are so Scarlett's child I swear" and I heard Scarlett scoff " oh go away remember when you met Bon Jovi you almost fainted" and I looked up at her " do you have that video" and she smiled " I don't but hunter does" and I nodded okay we can work with that. " okay as much as I'm loving this I have to go I'll see you both later" he said kissing my cheek and then mums. " bye" she said and I let her walk me back to the car. We were driving back and I decided to just go on my phone for abit.

I opened instagram and my account was blowing up. " holy fuck" I said and Scarlett spoke " novalie Ophelia" and I realised I'd sworn " shit I mean crap I mean" and she gav eshook her head giving me a amused smile " what's got you cussing?" And I showed her my phone " I've form from 200 followers on instagram to 145k it's been a day!" I said and she looked at my account " oh wiat now it's 147k" and she smiled " guess people have seen the campaign huh?" And I looked at her I went ok tiktok and I gasped " no wth I'm on 200k on here" and she smiled at me I elated had like 20k on tiktok but tahts an easy platform to get followers now I'm just blowing up. " all these people?" I asked and she nodded " I know I know it's crazy especially when you think about it but just don't focus on anything negative okay people will do anything to bring you down" she said and I nodded she's right now I'm going into deep water with this because what do I do? I mean hate comments are like bound to happen and I just have to not bother with them. " I know it's easier said then done but that's why I don't have social media" she said to me smiling and I looked at her with a little smirk " let's make a tiktok" and she raised an eyebrow " first of I just learnt what tiktok is, second of all I don't know what you wnat me to do, third off you wanna do own with me?" And innodded she sounded abit confused and she didn't a eem to believe I wanted to make one with her. " is it do you get more followers?" And I shook my head " no but Emmy comments are to see yous and honestly I think teaching you a dance or making them with you in general will be funny" and she glared at me " so you just wanna make fun of me?" Ans is hook my head shit fast not how I meant it buts he wa a laughing now " gotcha ya" and I groaned " and you say I get it from lizard" and she smiled at me getting out of the car " fine we can do a tiktok. Aslong as I get to make more then one with you" and I nodded that's fine by me.

We got inside the house and I stood in the kitchen normally I'd find myself doing this cringey but Scarlett seems excited and I'm not planning on hurting her feelings. So I found an audio tahts aid famous relative check and had funny music after so I put that on and did yeh first half myself and then I put it down on the counter and she smiled at the camera and waved that's as cute and she smiled wide clearly proud of herlsef " another one" she said and I nodded so we do another.

I was sat down and the Bruno mars song it will tan it fast mode was the song. I was sat singing the Maurice and Scarlett came up behind me and put her head on my shoulder and leaned against my head. I put my hand on then side of her head and pressed our heads together I was smiling wide and she kissed my cheek and leaned against me again. The song fiancés and she kissed my cheek again " this is fun" she said and then she spoke I wanna do a dance too" and I nodded it took her about half an hour to learn the about Damn time dance. And w head to nee re filing because she got frustrated with her self so Much " just have fun!" Don't think about it just have fun" and she nodded and would you look at that she did it first try. I wasn't expecting to have this much fun with her but we were laughing and she was messing around with me.

" okay okay My cheeks hurt" she said sitting down and I nodded agreeing because yeh mine too. I posted the first one to my tiktok and I thought I'd just leave ethe other two in my drafts for now. I had followed a couple of teh edit accounts because they deserve credit for how good they are. And I hope they get taht there talented and not just give up on it.

" that's was a workout" she said to me and I giggled " wow you're unfit" I said to her and I laughed " wow you're mean" and that's what's eh said to me after I started to laugh again. " you are so making Lizzie do that" and I nodded I agree.

_______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️