Chapter seventy

Novas POV

" I don't wanna it's dirty!" And she galred at me " no no god child of mine talks like that get here and help me get these worms back into the soil" and I grimaced " it's dirty and ew and why are we touching worms Elizabeth!" Ans she laughed " there good for the environment and you have gloves on" and I scoffed " exactly what if I accidentally squash one" and she smiled " no no I love you so you won't" and I sighed dropping a worm " what's love gotta do with anything!" Which made her laugh and I heard Robbie say " you're doing amazing sweetie" and I groaned he's annoying the to much " say hi to Scarlett and Colin!" He yelled so I turned to galre at him " get lost why aren't you helping!" And he laughed " because you're here and she's not making me like she normally does" and I looked at her who's looking sheepish at me " it's bonding time!" And I groane very loudly " I need a new family" and she scoffed " yeh right you'd be lucky to find anyone like me" and I rolled my eyes turning to Robbie " yeh there's no one like her" and he laughed while she hit me in the arm " Elizabeth ew" I said I saw the dirt on my arm which made her laugh in hysterics and I whined "
This is torture"

I heard the door bell and I was trying to get up  and run Lizzie grabbed my arm " Robbie get that!" And I groaned Robbie came back out a few moments later " looks who's come to enjoy the fun" and I turned to see Scarlett smirking slightly " no don't!" I said and she smiled " you're gardening ?" And I shook my head " no more like finding worms a home" and Lizzie got up which I followed because my knees are hurting " Lizzie I should of known you'd have her out here" and Lizzie smiled " well I've had all of you help, she's not different" and I sighed  taking those gloves off and tossing them hoping I'll never have to see them again. " I brought you some of you're clothes that you asked for" Scarlett said holding a Duffle bag and I squealed " yay I feel disgusting right now I wanna shower and change" I said running away while Lizzie yelled " you wore gloves!" And I just ran away no time to argue I wanna clean.

" am I aloud in" i heard Scarlett say and I nodded I didn't think she'd ask but that's good to know she didn't just walk in " it looks more lived in now it's cute" Scarlett said looking a round and I nodded "I'm gonna shower you can stay in here or you can go find Lizzie but I warn you she'll probably drag you into that version of hell too" and Scarlett smiled " she's done it before but it turns out to be very therapeutic" and I shook my head " no I just kept thinking about touching worm crap and I really didn't wanna do it" and she laughed but nodded " I'll go find her you shower" and I walked dirnonghe shower and I smiled as I remember I get to wear new clothes.

Scarlett's POV

She just seems so at ease here. Despite the fact she seems to hate gardening with every fiber of her being she's still doing it " so how are things" Robbie said pulling me In to a hug I mean they all looked like a proper little family out there spending time together. I am upset I can't do that butI have the rest of her
Life to do things with her I can't just feel and for myself because she's not ready. " I'm getting happier the closer I get back into her good books"
And Robbie hummed " I'm glad as much as we love her I know she needs you"
And I smiled he's so sweet him and Colin are  too good for this world that's it. " you wanna stay for dinner I'm gonna make a stir fry with the veg from today" and I laughed " I don't think I've seen nova eat a single vegetable" and Robbie smiled "
All the more reason to stay and watch Lizzie make her eat them" and Lizzie scoffed " why do you make me out to be so scary" and we both laughed " Lizzie you're scary" i said and she smiled she's actually proud of that fact nothing else she's just happy she scared people " huh well stay and watch me make you're child take care of herlsef" and I nodded " let me text Colin"
I said taking my phone out

Hey col, Lizzie asked me to stay for dinner so I'll be home later

And he replied gst this man is always on the phone

I'll get the kids from you're
Moms when I'm done with work and take care of them just spend time with nova send them all my love x

And I sent a reply with a heart I think I'm so cool sometimes they don't get it. " Lizzie are the noodles gluten free" and sh nodded " yep also no soya but that's because it makes him gassy" she said splinting a finger at him and I laughed " wow it's like that is it?"
And she laughed "yeh that's what being scary gets you" which made me laugh but they both looked at me " wow look who's laughing the one who got lost in a revolving door for 5 minutes"
And I scoffed " that's supposed to stay between us!" And she smiled " my secrets are his and anyway he was there to that day remember" and Robbie laughed " oh I wa it was funny you not knowingwhat to do" and I groaned " no one tells my child that story" and I hear a Stifled laugh from behind me and I shut my eyes "
Oh it's too late for that" Lizzie said so I turned too see nova laughing but silently and I groaned which made her laugh shade while she cried " wow" she wheezed at me.

______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️