Chapter fourty four

Novas POV

" Lizzie!" I yelled and ran to her I didn't think I'd have gotten this excited to see her again. Honestly she just makes me smile. She doesn't push me and I'm what she focuses on. We've been texting a lot and shes been helping me with all sorts. But yeh I haven't seen her and she did say I'd get to see her soon. And I guess this is soon. " so you two seem to have had fun" she said amused and I nodded while rose spoke " nova lost" she said bluntly and I gasped " right no that's not fair I didn't lose I let her and Colin win" and they both started to laugh yeh even I wouldn't have believed me.

" Wait wheres Scarlett?" I asked I hadn't spoken to her and I mean I know she probably didn't care but neither had rose " she and Dad went somewhere" rose said and I nodded how strange. And that's when Lizzie spoke " well I wanted to ask you both if you wanted to come have dinner at mine tomorrow I already asked Scarlett and she said yes" and I nodded " I mean I'd Scarlett  was going rose would be too" I said and she nodded " and you too she'd take you" and I nodded yeh sure she could I mean I don't matter that much to her. I don't get why hey think she cares about me the same as her kids because you can't feel like that over someone you just met. Like I don't think you can you have to bond and we'll I don't know if that's what we've been doing.

Scarlett and Colin walked backsjn the room and I smiled at Lizzie " I'm looking forward to it" I said and she smiled hugging me. See she hugged me she didn't have to but she did. " we've got snacks" Colin said and I turned I did look at Scarlett but she didn't hold eye contact with me she just left the room again. It didn't feel right so I went after her and I saw her stood with her head on her hands in the kitchen " you okay?" I asked and I saw her jump and she nodded fast " yeh I'm fine what's wrong?" And I raised an eyebrow she didn't look fine " are you sure you're okay Scarlett?" And she nodded again " yes novs I'm okay you should go back in ans spend some time with Lizzie before she goes"
And I nodded but This still didn't feel right. She didn't say any of that in like a mean way so what do I do? I don't know her that well maybe it's normal for her. Who knows Colin will
Deal with it I think he'd know more then
Me. I left the kitchen and went to sit with Lizzie on the sofa. I was happy to sit with her while Colin picked a movie. Lizzie placed a blanket over me and I snuggled up with her she's warm and well I may not hate cuddles now but if anyone asks then yes I still do and I'm too old for them.

Scarlett's POV

I walked back into the room after nova asking me if I'm okay. Truth is I wasn't but she can't know any of that. I saw her and Lizzie cuddled up together and that made my heart sink all I wanted was to cuddle with her but she doesn't want me. My baby doesn't want me at all. I went and sat next to Colin who put his arm around me it's not the same but he's trying and I love him. I watched the movie and I did try to buoy it but All I could think of was nova. I really messed with her life. I mean she had a normal life and now she's gonna be hiding from the paparazzi and dealing with hate because of me. I don't want her to deal with that but it seems that I don't think.

Once the movie was done I got up to clean and Colin helped me. Lizzie was flooding the blankets and nova was baking her like the team they seem to be. I really need to stop and shut up. They get along and I'm
Happy not as happy as I should be but I'm happy. But I'm
Also wanting to go over to them and take nova and scream mine but that's extremely childish.

" okay I better be off" Lizzie said and I was sad but happy because my nova. " can't you stay" nova asked and Lizzie smiled and kissed her forehead " I'll see you tomorrow at dinner little one good night everyone" she said leaving ans I walked her to the door. But before she went she stopped ans smirked at me " you know you're her mother right?" And I looked at her confused " novas you're little girl. She loves you okay don't forget that" and I frowned " I'm sorry" I said I felt so horrible
Knowing she knew that I'd been jealous I mean I know I was but she was just bonding with her. " you have nothing to apologise for you just want you're baby to be you're Abby and give her time she's gonna get there" she whispered pulling me into a hug while speaking a Sunni nodded and chuckled " what when's she's 30?" And she pulled back smiling " maybe but I have a feeling it's a lot sooner then you think" ans I ligand at that because no it's not that kid does not wanna be related to me I know it. " she loves you stop it!" Lizzie said slapping my arm and I gasped " rude" and she smiled " I'll see you tomorrow I love you" she said and I smiled " I love you too text me when you're home" and she walked away " I will" and I watched her get in her car and drive away. I always watch them drive away just in case. It really do hope she's right about nova because I don't know how much longer I can take this.

_____________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves ❣️