Chapter twenty eight

Novas aPOV

" I'm so excited I can't wait to have 8 hours to just sleep and relax" Chris said and I swear I'd hit  his head if he didn't look like a puppy right now. Why is he pouting at me what have I done. " nova stop being a buzz kill" Ans I groaned because can he go away by any chance? No one believes me when I say this man is like a big baby. And again there was no one else around us or no cares so what was going on where are we going? This stress is getting on my last nerve. But before I could question Scarlett again I saw a little plane and I think it all clicked  what was actually going on.

" oh" is all I said while they we're all getting the stuff out. So that's how she knew it's safe for  us because it's her plane. One she hired and trusted. But I don't know why this scares me more then a normal one. " why?" is what I asked and Scarlett smiled " it's easier for us come on" she said and I nodded so it actually doesn't matter if we were late because it's she plane and we'll it gues when she's in it not before that.

Scarlett and Chris were talking to a man but I can't do with new people so I smiled and went into the plane Lizzie was just behind me and I smiled at least I won't be alone in the plane. That's how she knew about there being no snakes in the plane. Although I still don't believe that either because that can still be true,

I saw a few seats and I didn't know where would
Be the best place to just sleep and eat. That's all I plan to be doing for the next  8 hours. I can tell you I won't be travelling as much as I thought. And yes teh fear is flying is still here but Scarlett came and sat down next to em and she didn't make a big deal out of it at all. I was happy she just sat and let me do my thing. Which was totally not freaking out.

I felt her take my hand which grabbed any attention and she smiled " I'm right here okay" and I nodded okay you know I can do this just don't think about it. I just think of this as a car drive yeh. Yeh I'm just in a car. Fuck sake that doesn't do anything at all. " Scarlett" and she looked at me I swear I'm gonna cry " I'm scared" and she moved closer to me. " I swear nothing is going to happen trust me" and I nodded " okay I'm trusting you" I said taking a big breath. Fucking trust like that ever came easy to me. I'll be fine just Yano gotta do this.

I put my earphones in and started my music but I felt the plane moving a small I grabbed her hand again. I closed my eyes and I felt her squeeze my hand. The plane took off and I swear I've prayed to god like this before but I didn't think I would ever again. This is something I think I need to get used too. When we even out it didn't feel like we were in the air so I just let out a breath. Okay I'll be okay.

The first few hours were just em on my phone and then I ate my snacks. I wanted to sleep but I could get Comfy in the plane seat. It was driving me crazy but Scarlett tapped my shoulder so I took one ear piece out and she smiled " lean on my shoulder" and I shook my head " no I'll be fine"
And she moved her hand and gently moved my head I mean it's comfy and I sighed great I'm sleeping in her. The next thing that happened was me waking up. " hey leach coke in were here" what yeh duck I just closed my eyes. " how?" And she chuckled " you've been asleep for 4 hours. We've landed we're here come on" ans I nodded I was half asleep I don't know exactly what's going on only that she's making me get the fuck up.

" Scarlett" I whines because I was about to fall out of that plane a second ago. And she was trying to get our bags in the car. There is no way we were going to fit in that car with all those bags. " go sit with Lizzie" she said na su looked over ofcourse she has a second car. I'm either really half asleep or an idiot. Okay maybe abit of both.

" Lizzie" I whined and she laughed whil helping me into the car " it's okay little one I have you. You can go back to sleep if you want" and I shook my head " I won't sleep later then" and she nodded at that. " let's go" I said and she smiled " we need tow jay for you're mother and chris" and I sighed " Chris can walk" and she smirked " and Scarlett?" And I had to think about that I wanna go but Scarlett is scary " no we can wait for her" and she nodded I dunno how much she's enjoying this all. They got into the car finally afte rhis knows how long. " let's go" Scarlett said and I agreed let's ho. The car started to drive khg and Scarlett groaned I didn't get what she was doing until she formed at me " peach lay you're head in me please" and I nodded I didn't know what she was doing but she moved my face to face the other way. And Lizzie put her jacket up above me so you couldn't see me anyway. " what's going on" I asked as the car started to move again but this time Chris spoke " paparazzi kid. They are waiting" and as if on cue I heard loads of yelling. What are they doing I swear Americans are so violent for what reason? Like you don't need to be so rude. One thing I heard was someone say " who is that?" And I assume it's me because I'm the one covered. The car moved faster which made the voices disappear and then let me go although Scarlett had her Hand lightly on my face.

We dropped Chris dog first and he said that he'd see me soon. He was busy but he said he was going to make sure he spoke to me. Everyday. I believe him I also made him promise that I can meet his dog. And that's when e got to Lizzie's apparently she lives only a few minutes away from Scarlett. Her and her husband just moved in. " I'll see you later sweetheart" and I smiled " bye Lizzie" she kissed my forehead and got out of the car. And as if it just hit me I only just falsies I'm meeting Colin. I dunno if I'll be meeting the kids but I am meeting Colin. Oh for fuck sake someone kill me now.

___________________________

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️