Chapter eighty five

Novas POV

" nova come on let's get you back to you're mother" Kate said walking into the room and I smiled we walked down the hall " you really have a talent for all of this" and I smiled " thanks it's just kinda easy I don't know how to describe it" and she smiled " I get it it's kinda like me with product development it's just a natural thing" and I nodded yeh it's just something that seems to come natural to me. We walked into  the room and Scarlett was giving us a strange look  at us " what's going on? I asked and she just smiled which is strange " well I have a surprise for you" and I looked at her skeptic I don't know what to believe " what kind of surprise" and then I saw her eyes move but before I could turn I heard a yell " surprise!" Ans I screamed " what the!" And I turned it see Lizzie stood smiling  at me while my heart went a million miles. " why" I screeched at her and she smiled " what you don't wanna see me?" And I nodded " exactly bingo right on the dot!" And she turned " okay bye!" ans I sighed " no no you child come back" and she laughed turning to hug me " you came" I said into her neck and she hummed " couldn't miss something so important could I? Kinda making up for al those talent shows and dance recitals" and I smiled " but your brother" and she smiled " i went and well I was more focused on  how you were so he said to me he didn't mind if I went Robbie had to stay but he sends his love and he said you'd be amazing" and I hugged her again " I'm really thankful you came lizard" and she's laughed " I'll
Always be there for you peach, now you have a photoshoot go on" and I nodded this is it. I turned to see Scarlett smiling at me and I smiled back " you're slacking" I laughed she scoffed shack at me " I'm the boss!" And I smiled " and you're slacking" and she grumbled something at me but she walked with me to the  white back ground " nova i wnat you stood while Scarlett sits on the stool" and she smiled " it's because you're so small" and I rolled my eye abit Kate spoke " Scarlett so are you" and Scarlett's smiled dropped and I smiled wide but the camera clicked and we both looked at terry " what I am under strict instructions to also get funny memories" and we looked at Lizzie and Kate who were smirking. I turned otbteh camera and pulled a silly face which Scarlett didn't except but she did the same and terry was laughing " rahhhhhh" I said and Lizzie yelled " okay be serious" and I laughed terry wasn't missing a shot. " nova stand behind Scarlett Lena your chin   on her shoulder and then you're heads against each other." Ans I did just that and Scarlett leaned her head against mine and chuckled " you're doing amazing sweetie" Lizzie yelled and I laughed. I turned my head to look at Scarlett her face was so close to mine and I could see how much she was smiling I out by teh peace sign above her head to make rabbit ears and I smiled at her she looked up and saw it buts. Smile was still on her face. And the whole e both stuck our touches out at the camera " they did that at the same time" I heard late say to Lizzie and Scarlett was now laughing like a proper laugh " okay sorry I just you're too cute" and I rolled mye eyes wow. " okay now nova alone" and Scarlett nodded getting up and joining the other two  next to the monitor. I sat on the stool and smiled " just like that you have a very nice smile nova" and I smiled wider which I think was the goal. " how about she sit on the floor?" Kate suggested and the avid wa stake and I sat with my knees infornt of me hugging them. I looks to the side at lizzke and Scarlett who seems very proud. I just sat there and I got lost for a moment in my own head. Like a few months ago i thought the best thing that could ever happen to me was wggging a job that pays me enough to leave and now I'm sat at a photoshoot for a big brand that I'm gonna be the face of. Like I'm not sure how to just process that and it's thanks to my mum. She's my mum this is what they do. She's here giving me great opportunities and being by my side holding my hand and walking me through it all so I'm not alone. She's an amazing person and I really wish we'd had more time together.

Lizzie also is an amazing maternal figure for me. The only difference between her and Scarlett is that I came out of Scarlett. I see them both as my people. The people I trust to protect me and yes it's taken me a while to get here but time wasn't built in a day. " I want one with scarly and Lizzie" I blurted out and before either of them could speak kate spoke " I think that as a great idea. Just for the memories" and I smiled nodding and they both looked stunned but Lizzie more then Scarlett. " you sure?" Ans I nodded " ofcourse we can look back on these and remember how happy I make yo both" and she shook her head at me but she was smiling. Scarlett kissing my cheek and smiled " you're our blessing now smile so I can frame these" and I giggled nodding. They both out there had there heads on mine as we smiled at the camera " perfect this is perfect" and I laughed " what's so funny" and I just sighed smiling " nothing just remembered somethin" and she nodded turning back to smile again.

______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️