Chapter ninety one

Novas POV

How much did she hear? Why am I surprised it's my luck she did. I don't want her thinking about this. " Scarlett long time" Peter said and she walked in and laid down next to me on her stomach too " hi Petey" ans he smirk waving at her " so now you wanna steal my friend" I said bumping shoulder with her but she bumped mine backs nd giggled " no never I wanna steal you" and I smiled at her " wait Colin?" I asked because I can't hear him and if he went to get ice creAm without telling me I'll be very upset. " well He's staying with the kids at his moms so we are here alone and I thought we could have a mother daughter day?" And Peter spoke " aww Scarlett you shouldn't have I mean it's hard I'm so far away" and I started to laugh " I'm kidding" he said and Scarlett dramatically rolled her eyes to mock him. " scarly that sounds nice but what do you do?" And she smiled " it's a surprise but it's just you and me for the rest of the day and possible Lizzie if she can get here" and I nodded not going to lie that's open like actual perfection to me. " okay I'll let you two enjoy you're day Scarlett take care of her" and she smiled " ofcourse" and he waved ending the call. I rolled onto my back and sighed " hey sweet peach how do you feel about people knowing who you are to me because I wanna just see of you're okay with it all?" I wonder where she got this form honestly. Scarlett and I's relationship hadn't been easy but she's never made me her last priority on purpose. And even then I mean she'd put me above anyone maybe not just inking but anyone else I will be the Ken she comes too.

" so what's first?" I asked and she smirked " wel baby we're going too do something to help you in life. We're going to make chocolate chip cookies" and I laughed wow " it's serious stuff this baby" ans I nodded slowly  at her she's so funny sometimes I swear the sarcasm I guess we know where I get it all from huh?"

We got up and went down to the niche Scarlett wa sgetying things out while I watched because I'm still to pretty to move huh? Scarlett put the things down and smiled "  get up" and I nodded while staring to hell her " you're doing well" she said she's making her own cookies while I do my own it's the perfect ring. " we're gonna decorate then how we wnat to" and I nodded ei alreafy know iw Nat chocolate sauce and chocolate everything too" and she nodded " okay so I think mine are better" Scarlett said while we watched them bake in the oven. I just scoffed " erm not at all actually do can you just not please?"

" Nova let's get you in the oven" why she speaking to a cookie is beyond me " okay now nova let's get you some finshed " she said opening " I give so many people quotes but it's okay I just gotta be okay" and that's it.

" okay so now we can let them cook and I can put a face mask on you" she said clapping her hands and placed my hand on my hip " you're enjoying this way to much" and she nodded " img I'll paint you're toes too" she said running out of the kitchen I just laughed and follows her up the stairs. She had ran to her own room and before ei could walk in there she had walked out with a big black box. " what is this?" And she smiled " my nail polishes and stuff. Also my face masks and there is like other things from when I do this with Rosie" and I nodded slowly " you guys do this often?" I asked in a little voice and I saw Scarlett's face drop " erm yeh but we haven't ina. While but we can start doing these together now" and I nodded but I feel like crying it's just got to me. I mean I had no clue mommy daughter days were a thing and we'll knowing she does this with rose and the only bonding I had with my 'mom' was lighting her cigarettes for her.

" what's wrong?" And I shook my head this really isn't her fault but I need to be alone " I left my phone ein my room I'm just gonna go get it" and before she spoke I went to my room but she was quick behind me " baby?" And I sighed I had tears falling " peach talk to me?" And I sat down playing with my hands " it's not you're fault. I just I got upset" and she sat down next to me but took my hand in hers " what about?" And I let out a little huff " just I never had any of this and I didn't have you but that's not you're fault and I don't know who to be mad at" and she nodded lowly " rose grows up with me and the mommy and daughter days and-" and I cut her off " and " my ' mom' watched me get beat" and she let out a shaky breath fuck no " scarly" and she shook her head I saw a tear fall on both our hands " scarly stop crying" and she shook her head " I have see" and she smiled at me but her face wAs red I could se edge had stopped the actual crying but she was stroking my hand with hers where teh tear had been and then she looked up at me with a watery smile  " it's okay not to be okay" she whispered to me and I nodded " I wanna have our mother daughter day." Ans she smiled kissing teh side of my head " ofcourse my baby that's gonna happen now let's get you a face mask on huh" she said wiping her face and offering me her hand.

____________________________

It's done

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️