Chapter twenty seven

Novas POV

I looked up from my phone and I saw Scarlett playing with her hands. She looked nervous and if anyone should be nervous it's me. It's actually me. My heads killing so I dunno what to do about that. Is there a rule against flying if you have a headache? No nova don't be daft ofcourse there isn't one of those. But I was tired I'll give myself that. I leaned over and put my head on Scarlett's shoulder yes this is the only way for me to sleep right now because it's a 2 hour drive to this damn airport. I dunno why it's so far away like his bloody stupid is that. But yes I'm exhausted and my days actually only just began.

I'm staring s new life with Scarlett and the whole family yet it feels like it's temporary. Like I know she won't send me back but I don't wanna get used to her and comfortable and the. Her turn around and tell me to get lost. Like that's not even happened and I feel like pushing myself out of the moving cars .
How do I just switch off? Like I need to tune my brain off because I can't sleep like this. I look stupid too but I won't say anything there. I felt Scarlett's head lean on Mine  and I wanted to smile how do I go from thinking about ways to end myself to feeling happy. How?! It's just because I'm me and I can change at the drop of a hat.

The car stopped and I opened my eyes to see we were in a tunnel? Why are we in a tunnel? Chris was getting out of the car and so was Lizzie and Scarlett had moved. Where are we going? " what's going on?" And Scarlett smiled " we're here" she said and I looked around " this is an airport?" And she laughed what's so funny " this is the car park. Coke on we gotta get in security" and I nodded okay that makes more senses I think I sounded like a right idiot. But I've never been anywhere or even on a plane. Img I've never been on a plane. What the fuck. I don't wanna go on the plane. I like land. I stopped and I saw Scarlett turn back with worry " what's wrong?" And I shook my head " I don't like heights so I don't think I'm gonna like this plane" and she sighed in relief at least someone is relieved but I'm over here about to die. " hey I got you. I'd never put you somewhere I didn't know was safe. And neither would those two." And I nodded but then also how does she know? It's a plane owned by people who just want money they don't care about us. " what's if there's snakes?" And she looked so confused this is peters brothers fault for making me watch those horror movies. " why would there be snakes?" And I shrugged " idk ask the writers of snakes on the plane" and she smiled " no snakes. Nothing to be scared of I'm gonna be with you come on" and she took my hand I still have the same fear. " can we not I don't know walk?@
And she laughed " to AMERICA?!" Ans I nodded I'm being serious " novs there is an ocean and also it's like 4,300 miles away.it would take months!" Ans I nodded " glad you agree let's go" and she held onto my hand so I couldn't walk away. " it could be great bonding for us" and Lizzie now appeared and laughed at me " I'm not walking now get in the plane we're going" and I looked around we had just done security " there no plane inside" and she groaned at me " Scarlett came e leave her here" and I nodded " can we?" Ans Scarlett looked at us both " no we can't leave her. You go find Chris and you stop worrying" she said pointing at us and we both nodded I shut up real quick.

" let's get snack it's a 8 hour flight" and I gasped " 8 bloody hours we'd rather have walked" and she rolled her eyes " no we'd rather or have now let's go get food" " forget snacks you'd need a whole weeks worth of shopping for this" and she giggled at that. Glad she finds me funny. Me on the other hand I don't know how I'll
Stay calm for 8 Hours in a tin can with people who are going to ask her for pictures the whole time. Gosh I'm gonna wanna End myself at the end of this.

We got into a shop and we'll airport crap is so expensive. I did grab two bottles of coke and two red bulls for myself because 8 hours I'd need stuff to drink. I assume there's water on the plane. I also grabbed a sandwich and crisps along with loads of chocolate and some more crisp packets to hold me over. I went to pay but Scarlett out her stuff done too and paid before I could look up. " you did not need to" I said and she rolled her eyes " I get to feed you remember and also I can spend my money on my child" and I groaned why'd she have to get that excuse. Lizzie and Chris appeared with a hat and sweatshirt on what the hell ade these two fools doing. " we got merch" and I sighed these fucking tourists. As if they don't get enough attention we add the hats that say " I visited the UK" I'm gonna chick myself out that plane now.

Scarlett made them grab food to eat aswell which was funny to see how much she baby's them both. I mean they literally have to be told to eat there food.

I wanted to get out of there but what I was thinking about was no one else had come to ask for pictures. Maybe they'd isn't know who these lot were. It's also 5 and I don't know whne this flight is taking off or what gate we are at. Is Scarlett could tell me we'd be spelled but no she keeps saying " it's sorted don't stress" telling me not to stress is stressing me out.

We got to a gate but there was no one else they're. We just gave out tickets which Scarlett had mine and they made us walk down. We got into a car and I was confused but I guess it's normal?

____________________________

Remember to drink water
Eat a good meal

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️