Chapter sixty two

Scarlett's POV

So back to yesterday where was i oh yeh I was sobbing like a baby and fell asleep.

I woke up to my mom gown and I just curled into novas pillow it really smells like her " i don't think it compares much to the real thing does it?" Ans I shook my head she's right  it does it she means the world and her cuddles are out of this world. She's my child and yet she makes
Me happy and again dna so made my happiness sad and hurt and what am I? Like honestly how do I say to my baby that I don't love her? Because I really do she's it for me that's my little girl and yet I do that. And then I didn't even seem like I cared about her I just re play it all and everyone I do I realise how much I scared her. She flinched at me I made her flinch?! Like she was that scared  of me she thoughts I'd lay a hand on her like that. And the pain in her eyes when I said roses name. That was my first mistake was saying her name. And and not asking if nova was okay. Because no she wasn't she was hurting because I upset her and then I made it so much worse and now my baby would rather do anything else then be near me. Colin came in a little while later with my mom " we made you dinner" he said na so shook my head I can't eat " you're no good to anyone if you're starving Scarlett m" my mother said and I nodded she's right.

Novas POV

Sooo I'm sat here waiting for Lizzie " so what is first" she said and we watched loads of thing until the door open and in walked mr arnett " what did I miss?" Ans I smiled " we gotta watch enchanted" I said which made him smile back at me " how did you know it's my favourite" and Lizzie turned in shock " how did I not know this about you" and he smiled kissing her cheek " I love you but that was a secret I would of kept" ans I giggled at Lizzie who looked so offended it's funny. She wants to kill him irghhh now you can see she halting at him but he jumped over the sofa and sat down. " so play nova" he said and so I nodded and played it. He stole most of the food too but it's nice to spend time with this family. " hey let's get you to bed" Lizzie said wrapping me up I guess my eyes were closed because Lizzie looked tired and Robbie was yawning. " okay but sleep" is all I said getting up and letting her take me with her to my room.i claimed into bed and I suddenly felt so sad " what's wrong" this is a time I'd wnat Scarlett to tuck me in and tell me she loves me but she doesn't so why can't I stop feeling? " I want Scarlett" I said and she smiled but it dropped when I said " but I don't aswell" she sat down. Next to me and moved my hair " what do you mean" and I shrugged at her " she really hurt me Lizzie and i don't think I can tell her just how sad she made me" I said and Lizzie nodded " don't you're wAnna try talking to her?" And I shook my head " I think if I do I'll just yell and say much worse things and that'll make me feel bad and we'll I don't think she'll be happy" and she nodded " she really does love you novs I can promise you that" and I sighed " why would she say that then? And really she's not even tried to talk to me just a few texts" and Lizzie shook her head " I told her you needed space remember?
If we give her the green light she won't be leaving you're side I tell you that" and I shrugged " you said that before. I'm not gonna stop being the other kid. It's always gonna be them and then me" and she sighed too " only you know what you feel. I love you and so does Robbie and Colin and even Scarlett okay. You always have a home here and even Chris when he's here" she said chuckling and I smiled " he's been missing for ages" I said and she nodded " he likes working he's gone to Atlanta right now" ans I hummed "
He sent me a photo" and she nodded " we're at work tomorrow Chris is back tonight so he's there too you'll see him there" she said smiling  and I nodded " you're taking me with you" and she nodded " ofcourse I am I'm not leaving you alone here" and I nodded " why not I mean I am old enough" and she nodded " yes and the England plan still Haven't left my head so no you stay where I can see you" and I smiled softly at her " it's okay I'm not leaving you lizard" and she smiled back " get to sleep sweet girl I'll see you in the morning" she said and kissed my forehead. I scrunched my face and told her good night as she left me alone to sleep away all of this.

I woke up the next morning to yeh smell of coffee everywhere and Lizzie looking over me "
You take ages to wake up you know that right" she said smugly begins her cup taking a. Soo and I groaned l why are you in here M" and she smiled " Robbie just left he says bye by the way and I wanted you awake so you can get ready and we can go to work" she said and I smiled at her " nope" I said and she faked hurt " you don't wanna join me at work?" And I nodded " right" and she giggled " it's okay you're going and have you for you're pass?" And I nodded it's in my bag actually dunno why I put it there but it's there. " hey showed and out" she said standing up and I groaned " yes Ma'am"

__________________________

Booooooo

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️