Chapter ninety eight

Novas POV

" you don't get to middle name me I'm mad at you!" I said and she scoffed " i et to middle name you I made you" and I groaned " why'd I'd you tell her I find her hot" and it seems I forgot she was still on the phone because I jumped whne I heard her voice again " awww Scarlett just said you think I'm pretty. That's very sweet" she said laughing and I probably am as red as a tomato " mum" I said and she smiled she doesn't seem angry at me " okay Flo stop now she's gonna stop my cuddles if not" and Florence pouted at the camera " but it's fun she's like you when I do the same to you" and I turned to look at Scarlett who spoke more embarrassed " I was drunk" and I raised an eyebrow and looked at the phone "
What happened?" I asked and before my mum could say a word Florence spoke " she told
Me she thinks I'm hotter then the Sahara desert" and I looked at my mum who's now red in the face and I laughed very hard " oh did you?" And she squinted her eyes at me hut flo spoke " like mother like daughter"
And I stopped laughing " hey not fair!" Scarlett said " I remember when I
Told Colin he laughed so hard he fell of the bed" she said putting her han don her face and I started to laugh harder and I fell to the ground my stomach started to hurt with how much I was laughing " noooo" I said in fits and My mum was smiling down at me " okay as much as this is fun I have to film but hopefully I'll get to meet you nova" and I got up wiping my eyes " yes I'd love to " and we said goodbye but a person came in to her room and told her she was needed now and she told us she really had to go
And ended it. " that girl works to hard sometimes" my mom said and I nodded hse does I won't lie.

Now it was the the next day and we had just walked in for jimmys show. I saw that the doors had our names on but I didn't think we
Be in separate rooms. " I don't wanna leave you" I said wuicklya nd she smiled but I heard a voice " I'll be with you in there" and I turned to see Lizzie stood with Clayton. I'd met him over the phone when I stayed there Lizzie's. " hi" I said shaking his hand " hello nova it's great to prolly meet you" and I smiled " I'll be doing you're hair if
That's okay with you?" And I nodded "
Yes it is because you always make lizard look stunning so I trust you" and he smiled " lizard?" He said turning to Lizzie with an amused smile and she rolled her eyes " you don't start I should of known what putting you two together would do" she said and I smiled " awww lizard you love me" and she smiled " ofcourse I do you pain in my ass now let's get you ready" she said taking me into the dressing room mum kissse don't forehead and told me she'd be next door if I need her.

I had my hair out into loose curls and my make up was done very naturally so that I didn't look like I'd just done a photoshoot.

I did wanna pick a nice outfit so I had Lizzie help me but she's worse then me sometimes because she's doing eenie meenie miney mo in the outfits. " omg this on" Clayton said walking past us and picking it up

Brown is definitely my colour like without a doubt so yeh I agreed at went with it

Brown is definitely my colour like without a doubt so yeh I agreed at went with it. I walked out of the dressing room and Lizzie smiled at me " you look so grown up" she said with tears in her eyes wow she's acting like I'm getting married I wonder how my mum will react. Well that question was now being answered because we walked sinto her dressing room and she looked at me with actual tears falling " my baby" she mumbled coming up to me and hugging me " no crying or you'll look like a panda" I said and she laughed and turned away to fan her eyes which I don't know if that's helping at all but yolo.

" okay you two you have 5 minutes before you're needed on air" a man said and we nodded okay novs this is happening. Just then a man walked in and I recognised him immediately " omg it's nice to meet you novs I'm Jimmy" and I smiled and shook his hand " it's nice to meet you Jimmy" and he gasped " are you British?" And I nodded chuckling and he smiled " I just wanted to come in here before going live on air but you really do look like Scarlett" and I looked at my mum who was nodding and I shrugged " I don't see it" and I heard my mum scoff " she's stubborn Jimmy" and he laughed clearly finding this amusing " of im stubborn I get it from you" and he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

" okay I have to go I'll see you both out there" he said chuckling and left. Okay so am I just in like pure denial any of this is happening? Yes yes I am but we have to move on from that because it is happening and no it's not funny a s it is serious.

Mum came up next to me and took my hand " I'm gonna be right next to you and Lizzie's gone be by the camera okay?" And I nodded if all else goes to shit I can just look at Lizzie and hold mums hand that's what I'm gonna do actually I mean it's already helping. " okay you two we gotta go" a man in black
Said and mum nodded taking my hand " you're gonna do amazing sweetheart" Lizzie said putting her thumbs up at me and I smiled as we walked away to a little room thing "
Okay so this door will go up and Then you'll see the audience just walk out to Jimmy and sit on the couch.

Okay okay cool cool cool cool no doubt no doubt do doubt. A lot of god Dan doubt but let's not focus on the fact I'm ready to faint.

" please welcome our next guests you know her as black widow, Scarlett johansson and her daughter nova johansson!"

Ah crap here we go.

______________________________

Yay

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️

______________________________