Chapter twenty

Novas POV

I'd gotten into the house but I wasn't actually sure when she's planning on going back. " Scarlett?" And she turned to look at me " when are you ,I mean we going to America?" And she frowned slightly but I didn't think to much into it i just waited for her to answer me " erm actually in two days" and I nodded I mean what was I expecting but if she wanted we could of left tomorrow morning but we're not. I think it's because the paperwork needs finishing so that I can move.

I wanna get some sleep now so I went to bed but it was cold in my room actually freezing but I prefer it like this. I heard my door open and then Scarlett speak " why have you got the windows open?" And I looked oh I do. Well that's explains a lot "erm I like the cold" and she shook her head " you're going to get ill" and I shrugged Crawling into bed " I'll be fine" she stopped thinking something over and the she smiled to herself. What the hell is she thinking off? She walked towards me and got into bed with me " what are you doing?" I asked slowly and she smiled " can't have you get ill so I think the reasonable answer is to sleep with you so you stay warm" and I raised an eyebrow that's not why " you gonna tell me the real reason?" And she smiled sheepishly " that is and maybe I get some cuddles Too" and I shook my head " you know I'm a teenager" ans she smiled " yep but you're still my baby" and I guess In that moment I can let the walls fall abit because cuddles felt nice. And from what I can remember she's not overly hot she's just like warm so I won't be boiling when I sleep.and I was so comfy the last time.

And yes I don't snore I think. Well I've shared a bed with her already and well I kinda figured she'd be sleeping here again but she'd never said it before. But here she is playing with my hair and I felt just warm and content for the first time. " Scarlett?" And she hummed showing me she was listening " did you ever try to look for me?" And I felt her hand stop. Oh crap she's gonna say no and I'm gonna get upset why the hell did I ask. " yes. I always did even after the police stopped I had a investigator of my own. He never found anything that led to you. Just slight hints but nothing to tell us that you were in England of all places. I did lose hope though after I had cosmo. I thought I was just deluding myself that I'd get to hold you again" and I felt a tear of my own escape. How the fuck does someone take someone's baby? Like I don't get how she's gone on. Yes that puts doubts in my head because she was able to live her life but what do I expect her to be homeless? She has a family and she works hard. " novie?" And I turned in her arms to look at her she had tear statins and her voice was raspy. Great novs you made her cry. I don't know what I was thinking with that question. " I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked" and she shook her head I felt her hand start to play with my hair again " I always thought you might look like you're dad you know. Don't get me wrong he was a attractive man but you were mine. Im very glad all you got of his was his hair colour" and I smiled " you wanted me to be a mini you?" And she nodded scrunching her face " yes I did and You are so I have that at least" she was just looking at me with a soft look and I closed my eyes I was still awake I just wanted to soak it all up. " tell me about the kids" and I felt her let out a small chuckle " well rose doesn't stop talking. She's definitely a lot like you when you were younger from what I saw in those videos. She's in her own little world and everything that happens is the biggest thing. But she's sweet and she's always wanted to meet you. Her dad and I split but he is still in her life. He takes her when he can because he's always working but he's a hands on dad. They talk every day. She's a daddy's girl she loves her dad but she's also Colin's. She's got her number one spot secured there with them both although colin loves our kids equally. And cosmo is quite. He's teething right now which hasn't been easy. He's also started to eat normal food but he's on bottle milk. He doesn't like new people and I think it's because I didn't have him around too many people when he was born. It's nice seeing his personality change and what he likes and doesn't." And I smiled at her they had a nice little family. " and then there's my novalie." I looked at her she had a small smile and she held me again " she was a fire cracker when she was younger. She loved to talk to people and make them smile. She's always cared about others and is extremely talented. And I can't wait to learn more" and I knew I was blushing because of how hot my face now was. " you're family sounds like a dream" and she smiled at me while caressing my face " it is. But I think it's changed now for the better." I nodded for some reason it's hard to believe her. I feel really bad because I can see she's trying but it's the fact I don't know what I'm getting into and that it's all so new and scary. Normal people talk thing about I just run away from my feelings and pretend nothing is happening. I really wish I could be doing that right now. " it's time for bed now" she said softly and I nodded cling my eyes. She didn't deserve any of this. She's been through so much and just to end up with me. Me a child that had abandonment issues. And anyway she has two great kids and a amazing husband why ruin it by bringing me into it all. I just ruin family's. I don't really  have much of a choice  though in any of this because she makes those choices and she's taking me with her back to New York.

____________________________

My throats killing

Remember to drink water
Eat a good meal

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️