Chapter ninety nine

Novas POV

The door went up and I saw people just saying at me omg. I put a smile on because am I hell gonna look freaked out. Fake it till you make it but my mum seems to know because she took my hand and walked us out. I saw Jimmy stood and he put out his hand and I took it he helped
Me over to the couch's nd I sat down closer to him and mum was on my other side. I looked around to find Lizzie and I saw her waving at me and I smiled at her. She's my blanket right now Okayy I'll be okay. " so welcome novs I hope this is the first time of many we'll have you on here" and I smiled " I hope
So too Jimmy" I said and he asked " how's it feel being out here with Scarlett?" And I chuckled nervously "
It's more of a rush then I expected but a good rush. And it's nice to have mum next to me I don't think I'd be so calm if she wasn't"
I said skilinga nd her and she scrunched her face at me. " ofcourse you and Scarlett look alike but you said you didn't see it?" And I nodded " honestly I don't I think we don't look alike at all maybe the eye colour but nope" and Scarlett spoke " I think everyone can agree my daughter looks just like me" and eveyone said yes. I smiled at them all and Jimmy spoke " so Scarlett how has it been having nova work with you on the outset?" And she looked at me smiling " she was very professional. Like I didn't expect her to be so good at it all. Or so natural especially when she's never done it before but ofcourse my child roses me wrong and smashes it out of the park" ans I nodded " nova how do you feel about people knowing who you are now?" And I shrugged " I mean it hadn't changed anything in my life so far. I just go about my days like normal. But now that I think about it one thing that caged was my social medias" and he nodded " how so?" And I smiled " well now I get more comments about this one" I said pointing at my mum and she smiled at me " good?" And I nodded " oh yeh people just want me to tell her that they love her and support her which she knows. And I mean I do have fun showing her edits" I said with a cheeky smile and mum rolled her eyes " have you seen any of yourself?" And I shook my head " no o no o I don't even see my mums that often but I'll get a few in a week or I follow some accounts that I think are really talented" and he nodded with a smile "
Well actually I have a few  of yours" and I went wide eyed " you're joking" I said and he shook his head " nope take a look" and I saw edits of me from the outset shoot I was red in the face now and I didn't know what to say " see" he said and I nodded " I'd fight expect that" I said and mum spoke " it's okay sweet heart." And I nodded I took her hand in mine and she smiled rubbing it " So nova who would you say you prefer out of Scarlett's co stars!" And I looked over and Lizzie who was smiling at me " I'd say Chris" ans I saw her jaw drop " not funny" she yelled and Jimmy was laughing with me " that was Elizabeth Olsen ladies and gentleman" and I nodded " yes uncle Chris and my lizard my god parents are definitely my favourites" and I smiled at Lizzie. " and what about me?" Scarlett said shaking her head at me with a smile " that wasn't the question!" I said and then Jimmy  asked " okay tjenwho do you prefer Scarlett or Colin?" And I shook my head " nope could never choose between my parents. Mum and dad are equal" I said laughing and Scarlett nodded at Jimmy " that's the right answer" she said and I nodded " you two seem very close" he said and I nodded "
We are I never thought I would be close with my mum but I am" and Jimmy nodded " what do you mean by that?" And I sighed okay let's talk abit " Well long story short I didn't grow up with mum but I am biological hers. The details don't matter but yeh she and I have grown very close" and mum pulled
Me into her " yes my nova is cuddles are out of this world" and I giggled " okay okay I wish my daughter still let me cuddle with her and she's 8! Scarlett you are very lucky" and she nodded " I know" and I smiled at her " okay well unfortunately that's all we have time for yank you both for being here today and nova you're incredibly talented and I hope this isn't the last time I see you on the couch" and with that he said goodnight and the lights are were off.

" you did great kiddo" he said to me and I smiled " thanks Jimmy it means a lot" and then I felt two problem hugging me " you're gonna crush me!" I managed out and they laughed and I saw them both wiping tease I swear these two women " mum Lizzie stopppppp" and they both laughed at each other and then we walked out of the room. It's a good day for me. " coke on you we have something at home for you" Scarlett said with a cheeky smile and this confused me because what could she have for me " but first I Anna show you something" Lizzie said pulling out something from her bag. It's a book " this is the book me and Robbie made it's called Hattie harmony and I want you to open the last page" and I furrowed my eyebrows at her I knew they wrote a book only because when I stayed I heard here meeting with a publicist.

I opened the last page to see a bunch of names and then there was mine. I looked up at her and she smiled " you didn't" I said and she nodded " we didn't plan on any older kids names or it would been long but I coudnt have this book without you're name. It just I couldn't" and I hugged her " you like it?" And I nodded " I love it" and she giggled holding me.

______________________________

It's tomorrow chapter

It's bitter sweet to say goodbye but when you love something.....

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️