Chapter one hundred

Novas POV

" so what are we doing?" Ans they refused to tell me. They would change the subject or just talk to each other Instead of me.

We got the House and I coudnt see anyone cars so no one's here is actually confused what the he'll is going on. Maybe it's happening later? Maybe it's a cupcake? " just tell me!" I said getting out of yeh cara nd Lizzie shook her head why they enjoy torturing me is beyond me like really have no clue what's going on.

We walked into the House and everything was normal but let's be honest every time I think it's normal it's not. I'm still remembering the last time Scarlett kept me in my room and just then I saw in the back yard what I didn't think I'd see

 I'm still remembering the last time Scarlett kept me in my room and just then I saw in the back yard what I didn't think I'd see

" what the?" I asked and I saw every single person in my life come out

" what the?" I asked and I saw every single person in my life come out. Including Peter. Omg Peter! I ran to him and hugged him " what the hell!" I yelled and he smiled " miss me?" And I laughed " why did you not tell me?" And he shrugged and I saw aunt Maria come to me " because it's a surprise I know you're out in the sun a lot but you were smart when you left us" and I scoffed " I still am thank you" and Peter spoke " we wanted to come sooner but school had to finish an and then we'll it just all worked out. You've had so many big things happen so this just felt like a good time to celebrate that." And I smiled " and Scarlett paid and organised everything" he whispered and I nodded slowly " when?" ans he shrugged " when you guys started talking again" and I nodded okay " what are you two whispering about?" Lizzie asked and I shook my head "
Nope you get to keep secrets so do I." And she gave me a amused smile " okay little one as you wish" she said and there's defo something behind this. She wouldn't agree like that not normally. " so do I not get a hug?" My grandmother asked me and I chuckled while hugging her " you know you look a lot like me" she said and I smiled " oooh I like that" I knew Scarlett was listening and right on cue " hey! What's that supposed to mean?" And I turned and shrugged at her trying to keep my smile away " what gran is pretty" and she looked at me with disbelief " and I'm not?" Ans that's when gran spoke " oh Scarlett you look like me you're
My daughter and this one is you're which is why she looks like me" and I just nodded while Mum came over and handed me a drink " okay fine" she sighed, I took a sip of my drink and turned to smile at my gran who just winked at me.

I'd spent a lot of time with rose playing about but I'm extream you unfit and I was red in the face heaving so mum made me sit down. " you shoudnt push yourself" in sat down while Lizzie and mum are stood above me they've been giving me a lecture for 5 minutes about how I was irresponsible pushing myself when I knew my limits. I had tuned them out I'm gonna let them carry on while I go into coo coo land in my head. It's like white noise now.

Scarlett's POV

We were sat I had a beer and I was just leading with my family. Novas been playing with rose and Peter while us adults have been sat talking. " is nova okay?" Hunter sakes and I looked confused but I turned to see her laying down on the bouncy castle refs nd sweaty while rose was yelling " come on nova you're so slow!" And she groaned getting up
And running after her, I looked at Lizzie who didn't look impressed either so we Botha good up without another word and went over to her.

" do you know how bad this could of been? If you'd kept pushing yourself you'd have passed out and then what!" ans that's when I heard colin speak " that's abit far" and then hunter spoke " you know she's stopped listening" and I turned back to nova who was looking and nodding but you can see in her eyes she is not even paying attention " nova the cake isn't chocolate" I said and she didn't even bag an eye " nova I'm pregnant" Lizzie said and she still didn't move " really" Robbie asked and she turned to galre at him " are you serious?" Ans he laughed at her he knew how to push her buttons and it's worth it. " nova Im dying" I said and I saw her eyes come back into focus " what!" She yelled and I went wide eyed I didn't think this through " I'm not I was kidding!" Ans she let out a huff " that's wasn't funny!" Ans I raised an eyebrow " ignoring us wasn't too" and she just shrank into the seat " touché".

We'd spent the rest of the day just talking this was what it was about being with the one shout love. The kids were off on there own again taking it easy now. But Colin had tried to light a fir which took him ages. " it's not my fault the wood won't burn" he said and Robbie and hunter were in hysterics. I just rolled my eyes I can't help because his manhood will hurt. But my mum seems not to care at all and came up next to ji and started it " Colin I love you but stick to jokes" she said tapping his shoulder and he slumped down and pouted. He looks cute like that I couldn't help it " awww love" I said hugging him I mean he's smiling now so that must have done something?

We were making s'mores now around the fore I had my beer next to me when I felt someone sit in my lap " hi mama" rose said and I smiled kissing her head and the I felt someone lean on my shoulder " hey mum" she said and I leaned my head on hers " hello my loves" my lol had Cosmo he was asleep in her arms on the other side. " have you ever made s'mores?" I asked nova and she shook her head I'm not gonna make a big deal out of it because our whole family's here so I grabbed another stick and put a marshmallow on it. Along with my own for rose and I gave it to her " just copy me" I said and she nodded. I helped rose make hers so she wouldn't burn herself  and nova seems hesitant to touch her own so Colin helped her. Peter was curled up on the other side with his own mum and I smiled looking around at my family I can get used to this.

Novas POV

Sitting here with the people I love and the people who love me is a amazing feeling I can't describe. We can't change what's happened but we can change how we act and react. Im lucky I have the people I have. Honestly I think I've grown so much in this time and my family definitely has. I am incredibly lucky for my mama and my dad and my Lizzie and everyone else because I dunno where I would be.
Who would of thought we'd be here right now. This journey for me is only starting but I'm glad I shared it with you. Thanks for being my unseen friend. I love you all whoever you are x

____________________________

As always the new chapter to my next book is out now

 Time for a new adventure I appreciate you all reading this book and I hope you enjoy my next one just as much x

My messages are always open

Till the next book my loves❣️