Chapter fifty one

Novas POV

I got out of the chair and went to get some fruit I guess I can be healthy even if all I'm eating is since nice green grapes. It's fruits nd it's healthy and it's not covered in strawberries. I really wants to eat some good food and I trust Lizzie to make that come true. I also get to meet her partner that she hadn't made me meet yet which is upsetting because that's her life lartner I wanna be able to meet them and chat with them. Yes I sound so dumb just then but I wanna meet him. And that's today and I hope he's liek Colin and nice because what if he's not what will I do I'd never make Lizzie Spock because that's her man. You can't make her pick against her man I'm not that person. I'm her god child yes but it's only been a few months I dosing she'd pick me anyway. " peach?" Is what pulled my l attention as I turned to see my mother stood eating a yogurt this time and I smiled " what had you so far away kiddo?" And I shrugged What else do I say yes I'm just thinking that Lizzie's husband may not like me and If so that she will hate me and then she'll never speak to
Me again " yes she will" and I stood there frozen again " no way I did that again" and she smiled " you spoke you're thoughts out loud already" and. I nodded " yep" and she smiled " well he's gonna love  you and he loves Lizzie and Lizzie loves you that's all that matters kiddo" which I nodded at I really wanna go and get ready to go for dinner. " I'm done for the day how about we get out of here" and I smiled nodding I walked l slightly in front  of her so I could take the Lead but I'd forgotten where her trailer was so leading wasn't my best idea can you tell. " Lizzie had been wanting this dinner to be perfect for you alot of her food is just for you" and in smiled at the camera " I love that she cared enough you care" and she smiled at me.

" I'm just gonna grab my phone" and I nodded that's fine I stood outside the trailer and a man on white came up to me " hi miss can I see you're guest pass?" Ans I nodded I looked around my neck but it wasn't there " oh crap she's gonna kill me" and he looked at me " do you not have one?" Ans I shook my head " I do I just don't know where it is." Ans he took his phone out " look kid I'm gonna have to take you-" Ans Scarlett came back out and stood in front of me " can I help?" And he shook his head " miss johansson do you know her?@ Ans she nodded " I'm her mother what's the issue?" And he stuttered " oh she didn't have her pass in so I-" Ans she stopped him " it's okay I understand she'll keep it on next time sorry for the confusion" Ans I felt all warm inside that her first instinct was too defend me but now she's gonna. Kill me " novalie" she said truing to me " where is you're card?" Ans I shrugged opening my pockets but then I remembered it wasn't in my pockets I'd put it in my jacket pocket " oh I've found it" I said and she shook her head " just leave it on nova don't take it off unless you have too" and I nodded while she took me back to the car.

I wanted to get more food but because of dinner I couldn't so we got home and I wanted to stay in my clothes I like the fit and well it's okay for dinner I don't think it's a bad outfit. " how about we go in about half an hour?" Scarlett said to Colin I guess this is how they prepare she's changing the baby and he's doing rose. This is team work they work together to get ready. " yes erm so we can get the kids done and thenL Ans she just nodded was he really listening u couldn't tell you. I stood and just staged them this was ufnnny to watch Colin run around after the kids Ans try and let Scarlett get ready without too much but that wasn't working. " hey go on get ready" Scarlett said to Colin after returning she was changing her shoes now and I smiled she wa a still matching with me and the rest were wearing beige. She wanted to keep mathh chi img with me for some strange reason.

" okay I'm ready " Colin yelled running down the stairs " what time is dinner?" I asked maybe I should know this but I doger a lot " erm it's in about half an hour" and I shook my head " so why are you stressing we have time" and they shook thetw heads l no it's not this Josh's that's 5 minutes away it's a bigger one tahts an hour away" and m I nodded that's makes alot more sense then the 5 minutes but we should beg out " let's go" Scarlett said movie me out and into the acr where I sit in the middle of two kids. Cosmo was teething more low he has 2 new teeth coming out so he's cranky and rose isn't happy so yeh a fun hour for me. Colin was driving while Scarlett wa shook her phone she was taking so long to text back to her friends liek she typed so slow. " there's traffic key liz know" Colin said Ans Scarlett nodded but she didn't change the number she was in so I assume she was messaging Lizzie anyway. Colin was driving slowly and well at this rate we may aswell eat at midnight.

I got there about Ans hour Ans a half later and at this point im boiling from being sat in that car for so long like it's criminal. " okay begbabs you 3" Scarlett said to us all but there's 4 of us if you include Colin which you have to do. " okay let's get in" he said walking for the door. He knocked and instead of Ozzie it was a man I never expect. I am freaking out I'm such a big fan.

____________________________

Cutting it close m

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️