Chapter sixty nine

Novas POV

" we're home!" Lizzie yelled as we walked ina nd robbies face appeared form the sir of the door. " oh no trigger warning that's a jump scare" I said laughing but he pouted which made Lizzie laugh  " awww you're a handsome jump scare teh best I've seen hmmm" she said and I laughed at that and also ew Scarlett and Colin is enough I don't wanna see more. " I wanna know what we're eating" I said she smiled " Robbie?" Which made him smile wider at her " I made a lasagna for us if that's okay novs?" Ans I nodded " it's more then okay" I said and he smiled but Lizzie stopped " wiat gluten free right?" And he nodded " ofcourse I'm not dumb" he said laughing  and looking at me and I smiled that for me. " Lizzie you can fill him in on Scarlett I'm going to take a shower and clean up before we go and do anything else like eating can't be doing that yet.

I took my shower and I applied loads of hair thick nee which helps so much for me and my hair I just am in love with it.

Okay soool tell me when I got into the ku the the food wa strati to be served if liked they knew " we were just shot to call you coke on" and on cue my stomach growled asking for food because it needed it and I needed so yeh. We're on the Sam stems yet we're also not. I wanna eat and stabbed a movie so we picked maze runners because I can't remember anything really but what I didn't expect was to know what's happening before I knew I was because I really didn't have a clue. " Scarlett and you okay then?" Robbie asked. Smile king he knew the answer because Lizzie's nose is twitching which helps me a lot because I know now.

" how about we go to bed" Robbie said after the third movie and I nodded do usually don't agree but I do now it's a long day and I wnat sleep so come on" I said and they got up and we left now I can just sleep. So I got up to my room after Lizzie came I. To say night hug when I went on my phone I had a lot of notifications it one was important and it was Scarlett's.

Hey my love just checking your home safe x

And I know  she's so sweet I messaged back with tooth paste still in my mouth

I'm alive just getting ready for bed night

And she read it but then she messaged back straight away

I'll see you soon thanks for replying I love you

ans I reacted with a gif so I can play it off without  seeming like more of an idiot

I just got into bed and went to sleep without doing anything else. I woke up smiling because I felt happy now I can just enjoy time in bed. It's really comfy and the bed covers are better the all of the rest so yeh we're swapping so we can have the old M people  can not get back pain. That's a Joke  I should of made with  someone else here that could laugh at how funny I am. I really do think I'm funny maybe not to anyone else but I make myself laugh and I guess that's something huh? Like I really do think I am that funny but now I'll go down and spread my sunshine all over them so they can enjoy me too.

"
Lizzieeee" I said coming down to stand in the living rooms eh and her laptop out and smiled at me " yes?" And I smiled plopping myself next to her and smiling " how's my favourite witch" and she groaned " what kind of mood are you in because I feel like it's not going to be good for me"
And I smiled " oh it's not but for me it's fun" and she shook her head not amused by also very amused if that makes sense. I wanna go out today but I kinda miss my siblings. Like I really do miss rose and Cosmo but it's too soon isn't it?

" what are you thinking off?" And I shrugged " about how much you love me" and she laughed " yes I love you so so much"
She said dramatically and planting a kiss on my forehead and I giggle " liz when do you think I should go home?" And she sighed " whne it feels right for you. Ofcourse I'll miss you I don't want you to go but you're mama misses you and so does the rest of you're family" and I nodded " I miss them too but I'm scared of it all" and she nodded " sometimes it's good to be scared" and I nodded that's true isn't it. I just don't know what to do. Like I'm scared but I want my Scarlett. Erghhhh my Scarlett. Why do I say those things why?

" how about we garden today?" And I shook my head and got up " nope no and no" o said but she grabbed my hand and sat me back down " no no yeh you're coming so yeh come on" she said dragging me out. " I'm in shorts!" And she looked at me " they go up to you're knee nothing is gonna hurt you" and I nodded she's not letting me go for god sake. " oh god you've dragged the poor girl out here" Robbie said from his seat in the garden and I pouted at him " I can't help she's scary" and I scoffed " you and Colin are cut from the same cloth honestly" and he smiled " I know that's what happens when you marry scary women" and I saw a gardening glove hit his head " you stop scaring her na dyou stop egging him on" and I laughed " you're scarring us Lizzie" and she smiled " I'm not scaring anyone you little thing now get that glove and help me" and I garners as Robbie handed me the glove " good luck!"

______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️