Chapter seven

Novas POV

I looked at them Both and they were both just staring at me.I just sighed and went to sit down this was gonna be a long day for sure. I sat on the table with my feet on the chair " anything you wanna ask me?" I said and Scarlett said " did they hurt you?" Scarlett blurted out And I went wide eyed I wasn't expecting that. " erm I don't wanna talk about that" I said looking down. This isn't something I wanna talk about with strangers. Even if they are related to me I don't know them and that shit is stuff I can't still come to terms with what makes her think I can just tell her. " what you've favourite colour?" Lizzie asked and I looked up and smiled " sage green" and they both smiled at me. " favourite animal" Scarlett asked and I smiled wider " cats. I always wanted  a kitten actually" and i frowned I remember how that conversation went and how badly I regretted bringing it up. Yep I learned never ask for anything. " what's wrong" Lizzie asked me and I looked up at them both and gave a small smile " nothing I'm okay" and they did not look convinced but I sighed and that's when the door was knocked on and two people walked in. " hi miss johansson right?" And she nodded erm so how do I run away. " and that must make you nova?" He asked and I looked at him trying to keep cool no way of running now " erm yeh" and he nodded putting a Case down " erm we're gonna talk to you both about this   in a minute but first I'd need to do this swab test for you both so that we can get it off and get the results fast" and I nodded okay so we are doing this. It's okay can't hurt right.

The man pulled out on of the swabs and it was massive that better not be going near me " hey baba it's okay" Scarlett said and I smiled I swear if I turn out to not be hers that's my thirteenth reason. I can't do this with the back and forward. I'm moving far away and changing my life.

" I'll go first if that's okay" she said and I swear you could hear the breath I released when she said that. They swabbed her mouth and that's as it so I'm hoping it's the same for me. " can we do this test nova?" I nodded and opened wide while they swabbed my mouth. He was all up there and I thank the stars I didn't eat anything since I've brushed my teeth. Actually I had red bull but I don't think that can make my breath bad. The man finished up and then said " I'll get this to the lab and we will send the results by letter or if we get them sooner we will ask you to come in" and we nodded these lot weren't really talkers we're they. The man who was the head of this im assuming sat down so I assumed I'd sit because Lizzie and Scarlett were sat. "sorry I just have to ask what's you're relationship to them both" and Lizzie smiled " I'm Scarlett's best friend" and he nodded " so nova I just wanna talk you threw what's going to happen Now" and I nodded at least someone was gonna do it. That meant something at least. " okay so we have started  the investigation into you're carers" okay so he's not calling them my parents is that a good thing? " but I wanted to talk to you. Before we came over I was looking into you're file and I saw the files and reports about them and how they've treated you." Oh okay so he knows I tried to tell the teachers at school my supposed dad would beat the crap out of me. Okay yep amazing where's that window. " are you comfortable with me talking about what's in the file infront of miss johansson and her friend" am i fuck is he okay? Like genuinely okay. Yeh not fucking happening I shook my head without looking at them and he nodded giving me a small smile " I'll have to talk to nova alone if you both could wait outside" and I held my breath what If this made Scarlett mad. I looked at her and she nodded and gave me a little smile " I'm gonna be right outside if you need me" and I nodded Lizzie smiled at me and they both went. " okay nova I know you've had trouble with adults believing you and I do but it would help the case a lot if you made a statement about it all" and I shook my head " I don't want that being talked about" and he nodded " okay that's you're call. If you do want too we can but it shouldn't affect a thing. We've been working on a case against them for a while we just didn't have a way to connect them to the crimes but now with you allegedly being miss johanssons we may have something" and he confused me. These  mother fuckers knew these shit bags were criminals and left me there! " wait what" and he nodded " they have been suspected of other things too. We have the evidence we need to send them down. But this is about you and miss johansson." And I nodded well there definitely is no turning back. " we've run back ground checks and we're happy for you to stay with her temporarily until the DNA results if that's what you'd want" and I stopped " so you'd take me away from my abusive parents to put me with a stranger I met 2 hours ago?" And he looked bait taken aback. Why because she's famous ill willingly go. Am I dumb? Yeh okay that's debatable but I don't know I watch a lot of tv. " we have no concerns you'd be in danger in her care nova. She seems to care about you deeply" and I sighed " until she finds out I'm not hers"

____________________________

In search of perfect  when you had it with you all along

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal
Get a good sleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️