Chapter twenty six

Novas POV

I started to wake up and I realised just what was going on today. Fuck let me go back to sleep. " you're awake let's go" I heard a voice say and it's not Scarlett no this is my Lizzie. " what are you doing in here lizard?" And I hard a chuckle so I opened my eyes to see my head was on her lap. " morning" and I groaned " I really need to stop using people as pillows" and that earned another laugh from her. She was playing  with my hair and it felt nice like it was comforting " come on monkey Scarlett and Chris have made breakfast we gotta go" and I shook my head " whyyyy" I whined but instead of Lizzie replying I heard Scarlett " because I need you fed" and I frowned I was actually comfy so no I don't wanna get up without a fight. " lizard tell her no" and she gave me an amused smile " lizard?" And I nodded " lizard" she moved her head up " Scarlett my god child would like to stay in bed" and I felt the bed dip and Scarlett move my hair from my face " come on peach please" and I huffed fuck sake. " fine" I said getting up Lizzie didn't look happy now that I'd moved but she didn't put up much of a fight for me did she.

I looked at Scarlett my hair was all in my face and I wasn't making any effort to move it so she did for me " ah there's that beautiful face" and I raised an eyebrow " I get told I look like you" and she smirked " exactly" that made me roll my eyes fucking hell she's got my humour or have I got hers? I think I may have hers seeing as she's my mum. Which still I can't wrap my head around the fact she's my mum. Like it's not fully there. I dunno if I'll bee get used to it actually knowing me.

I got downstairs and I saw the last faces I thought would be there. Peter and aunt Maria along with Amelia were sat at the breakfast table with Chris. " aunt nova" Amelia yelled and I smiled picking her up " what are you doing here monkey?" Ans she smiled at me " we came to say bye" I didn't expect them to bring Amelia with them. I mean she's supposed to be in London not here. I felt someone come up beside me and it was Scarlett " I told you I'd wake you're aunt nova up" and she tickled Amelia this made me smile. I like that they get along. I let Amelia bury her head in my neck while I went to sit and eat. I dunno when I'll next get to hold her like this . I mean I may not Bebe get another time she may decide she's to old for them. I don't want that to happen.

I didn't have to pack because my things were already packed away. Whatever was puts Scarlett put into a carry on for me. It's a smaller suit case I'm assuming it's new because I saw the tag. I don't know why she bought that but she did.

It was 2 and we'll I needed to get ready. We'd been talking about everything and anything and conversation was on the movie they were all here filming. Although we couldn't get them to tell us Lizzie looked the easiest to crack. I think if we had her alone she's tell but because the other two are here she's keeping it shut. I think I can get her to break. And by break I mean get her to tell me. My teachers used to always tell me to try and that's all that mattered but it's hard. They all think I'm not but I am. Amelia was playing with Lizzie and Scarlett they were getting along and all I could see was my god daughter smiling. Chris was talking about football with Peter and aunt Maria which is so boring.

I decided o should get up and change and get ready as I don't have king left. I can't keep stalling unfortunately and I'd rather not rush more then I am going to.

This was the fit but I didn't like the shoes

This was the fit but I didn't like the shoes. I mean we're gonna be flying for ages and I didn't mean be uncomfortable. So I decided against them and put on some Air Force 1s they were beaten but they worked.

I heard my door open and I looked over to see Scarlett stood smiling at me " you're refay to go?" And I shook my head " i don't think I'll ever say yes to that question" and she nodded I could see her eyes close and I felt bad but what can I do really I mean it's gonna be over soon.!

I got downstairs and I saw Chris putting bags in the car. So this is happening isn't it. " do I get my hug?" Aunt Maria asked me and I smiled " yes I guess you do" I'm gonna miss all of this banter. Face time works so yes I won't not see any of them. " you be good for you're mum okay?" And I nodded we can't really argue about that now not before I have to leave. I moved over to Peter now I don't wanna get emotional but this shit head has to look at me with the puppy eyes. " thanks" I mumbled hugging him because now we're both crying and we both look stupid. " we're both a mess" he said wiping his tears and I giggled " you better ring me everyday" and he nodded saluting at me which ma me laugh again. And that's when he smiled at me " I don't think the Americans know what's coming" and I shook my head " they don't have a clue" and that's because they don't. I'm English's nd that says it all. Hmmm I'm English and my parents are American that's not normal. Oh what is normal about me. And then I was left with my little monkey. I bent down and she pulled me into a hug. This child I swear. " im gonna miss you" and I hummed " I'll call your every day and I'll come visit too." I said and she smilies but what made me cry was her kissing my cheek. She's making it harder to go, but I had to get up and go because we would be late.

I got up and I rubbed my eyes. " well I'll call you later" I sniffed and they all nodded at me. We went out and I saw Scarlett stood she looked sad and I swear is it somat we can all catch cos we're all depressed here. I got in the car and I smiled I really don't wanna go but I have to be strong. I wanna be strong. The car started to move and I felt my heart beat faster. They were waving gods he and I waved back. Good I feel like im going to war. I kept waving until we turned the corner and I couldn't see them anymore. But then I heard a ding on my phone so I checked hey bestie miss me?" And I giggled wiping my face ofcourse he'd send me that.

______________________________

It's cute

Remember to drink water
Eat a good meal

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️