Chapter eighty two

Novas POV

" do you both have to be here I feel like a child" I muttered as I got into bed this is never gonna be any less embarrassing for me is it? God I got up to brush my teeth before i forgot what I was doing. I feel so tired it's been a very long eventful day for me. I got back into bed and I saw them both looking at my phone " what?"
I asked because I really don't know what there so untreated in tahts on my phone like I barely do anything. " you had blue hair?" Scarlett asked and I nodded oh so there looking at my pics okay I don't mind them doing that it's not like I have anything to hide especially from these two. " yes I did and I wanna go red but I wanna let my hair breath" and she looked conceded I sa wher eyes flicker to my hair "'it looks healthy how
Many times did you dye it" and I smiled " only once but it went dry so I've been taking care of it since" and she nodded good to know she seems to know what I'm talking about. " okay you get in bed" she finally said Lizzie put my phone on charge next to me while Scarlett tucked me in " I love you
My cuddle bug" and I smiled "love you too" and she love dback so Lizzie could kiss my cheek " sleep tight we're just downstairs" and I nodded see she knows just how to get me to stop stressing it really does work thank god. " night love you" I said as they left me alone to fall asleep.

Scarlett's POV

" how was she?"
Colin asked me and I smiled " she's okay" I said while Lizzie sat down with Robbie. This being back memories of the four of sitting down here talking for hours on whatever we could think of and then having the kids asleep upstairs Exocet this time I have another kids asleep and she's my eldest. " it's been a crazy year hasn't it?" Robbie said and I nodded you're damn right  it has Robbie but I stayed silent " novas a blessing" Colin said and I hummed she is she's my blessing she makes it all feel like it's real you know like that's it all I need.

" Scarlett how have you been I saw what happened at the pool" and I smiled at Robbie I remember when Lizzie first told me about the two of them I was confused he's not the type I expected but she loved his personality and his music and I had heard his music like
I'd hear a. Few songs but now he's one of my people someone I trust very deeply. " yeh she scared me I really don't know how I'm still breathing" and Lizzie smiled at me "
Because nova didn't leave you're side"
And I smiled to myself no she did not she stayed next to me. " we're gonna. Call it a night but we'll see you soon" Lizzie said and I nodded hugging them both while they didn' wanna  let go "
You're the next best thing to nova"
Lizzie said and I makes she's right there it should be the other way around but nova is my little girl.

Novas POV

" nova wake up we have to work today" Scarlett said and  I groaned it is too early for another of this especially since the blinds are still closed which means shy dark out others so now gets so I do? " you go I'll sleep "
And he's shook her head she's not happy with us being separated let's be honest. " Scarlett please let me sleep " but no that didn't work Scarlett dragged me out of bed and laughed while I struggled to do anything.i really wanna sleep but it seems I'm like a feather to her at this point. " get up and dress comfy " Scarlett said and in nodded I can do that just a shirts a some pants not too hard but again it's me so yeh maybe it is harder then I thought it would be.

I had just tied my hair up when it hit me I'm modelling for a company. Yes one of the Owners is my mum okay but still wtf. Like actually wtf I'm modelling in a ad that's probably gonna be seen by a lot of people how do I handle this. Well freaking out just before I go isn't gonna help me is it. Wow I can't believe this. Maybe I should dress up more I'm meeting the people she works with for fuck sake. I don't want her to be embarrassed of me how am I gonna do this I can't function. " hey hey peach breath I'm here" is what I heard and I felt hands around me and a hand Guiding my head down. She was laying my head on her chest. " I got you, mamas got you" she whispered and she swayed us " you're having a panic attack baby just breath with me keep listening to my heart beat breath in and out" and I did I just listened and for some reason this sound just calmed me down. It just made me calm and happy." Peach?" And I nodded against her I'm coming back into my senses now I can feel the tiredness and how mentally drained I am. " sweet girl please look at me" and I looked up at her while she moved the hair  from my face " what triggered it my love?" And I sighed " I don't wanna embarrass you infront of you're friends." And she nodded " okay baby listen I would ever be embarrassed of you I just want you to have fun" and I looked up properly at her this time " but I don't call you mum and they'll look at me weird" and she gave me a small smile " I want you to feel comfortable you know that especially with what you call me. And this is between me and you no one else okay? There all really nice and I promise they'd never say a bad word to you or about you" ans I nodded " do you still want to go tufa we can cancel?" And I shook my head " no no I wanna do it just don't leave my side" I gripped her a little more and she nodded " I would never my baby" she cooed and I sighed.

________________________________

I was gonna let her say mama but Yano it's me and it didn't feel right they just made up 👀

Also I decided this book will be finished on the 100 chapter

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️