Chapter thirty one

Scarlett's POV

I didn't want anything to go wrong today I needed this. I needed my family back together so please god don't let anything go wrong. The fact colin and nova seemed to be getting along felt so good. That's a good sign thank god maybe that means they will get along? I really do hope they will they are all so important to me. Which is why I wanted to make sure she has a gluten free meal she's or going to be in pain again. I really got scared teh last time and I felt my heart pull so yes I need her Better ans that means her eating what her body can handle And that's clearly not gluten.

My little monkey was home and helping her unpack it all was amazing. She's such a good child and I swear she's actually what we've all being missing. Rose is going to be so happy she finally  has a big sister. She really wanted a big sister and well she's wanted to meet nova for ages. I remember she was so disappointed whenever we say she has a surprise even when I introduced her to colin she thought  she was meeting nova. She still loved colin but I saw she was upset and I only found out later, she really wants her big sister and yeh the fact I can give her that is all I wanted.  I'm still coming together.

Rose and her are getting along better then  even I'd thought and my hearts like jumping for joy right now. She's Doing so well and I'm so proud of them both. Nova is talking to her in such a amazing way I can't have asked for. Anything  better. But she Didn't  really do the same with cosmo which made me a little sad. I am protective of them all but he's a baby. I do want all my kids to get on but he's a baby. Colin's dinner was going to get cold but now cosmo started to cry which breaks the little bubble I was in . When he cries  like this it takes me ages to get him of to sleep I dunno why he cries so much. The teeth are driving me up the wall. And novas asked if she can try and I didn't know. She's new and I don't want her to dislike him because he won't stop crying. He's a good baby I don't want her to think he's a bad one. But when I handed him to her his crying lessened just by being held by her. Wow that's a first that's never happened. And then she turned him On to his stomach and I did get a little worried but when I looked at his little face it looked relaxed and the fact he farted made me sigh in relief he's been holding that in for days apparently. And he was falling asleep like this which is another thing that takes a while lately.

I'd read all the mother  books and listened to podcasts but no one's ever told me any of this. The veg makes so much sense yet I've never thought  of it and I am a mother of 3. She's more then a  baby whisperer I'll tell you that now. She's got some super powers when it comes to kids because my kids are not easy to please in the slightest yet they are so happy with her and they a
Warmed up staright away.

Novas POV

" how are you so good at this?" Colin asked and I smiled " I had practice with Amelia and peters family is massive there's always a baby" and he nodded " who's Amelia?" And I laughed " she's my god  daughter" and he smiled wider " that's nice" and I hummed I miss her and her little face. I mean I'll call  her later but I do. " Colin get the food out please and rose  set the table" Scarlett said smiling and they both nodded wow she really gets  what she wants I mean she's the mother of the house but still she gets her way. " nova you just take a seat" and I shook my head I can't sit while they do all the work " nooo I can't do that That's not fair" and she gave me a m amused  smile " you are the first child to want to help" and I nodded " don't get used to it" and she sighed " ofcourse I can't get used to it these two lazy things will corrupt you" and I looked at them both Colin and rose just smiled at me Colin looked sheepish and rose was smirking " hey we are two peas in a pod"
She said and that caught my attention. We are going to get on I can tell. Definitely my sister.
" nova so did you live with the queen?" And I looked at her abit confused why does she think that " urm no kiddo I didn't" and she turned to Scarlett " you said she's a princess" and even I looked at Scarlett what about me says princess. I am a royal pain in the arse but that's about it. " she's a secret princess" ans she gave me a pointed look which I knew what that meant so I turned to rose and winked and she smiled okay maybe the kids isn't as matured as I'd originally thought but it's okay.

" Colin?" And he looked up nodding at me " first just wanna say I love SNL" and he nodded smiling " you watch?" Ans that made me nod " yeh YouTube clips we could never find it on yeh tv at home" and he nodded again taking a bite before responding " well you get to see them in the tv here. And anyway I'll take you by the set at Some point" that made me nod I really wanted to bajis the set that's be so cool. You knows what's upsetting me though is the fact Scarlett isn't speaking. I don't know why she's being so quite but it's not. It's not a nice feeling not having her talk to me. It hey we move I have to make lemonade out of these crap lemons.

____________________________

Remember to drink Water
My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️