Chapter fourty three

Scarlett's POV 

I arrived on set and well it's going to be a long day but I get to see Lizzie after so long. Well it's been a few days but I miss her and I need her help raising my child because somehow she just knows. She just knows how to raise teenage girls and I appreciate her help. But yeh I'm sat in the make up chair trying to not cry about the fact I got my little girl along with my other kids at home right now with my husband probably playing a stupid game. And I'm sat here missing this because stuff like this happens when I'm gone.

I heard someone knock on my door and I didn't know who it could be so I had to yell " who is it?!" And Lizzie spoke " it's me" and I got up open the door. She was in a scene with me today so I was happy about that. " hey" she said taking a seat I don't trust how she's being so normal. She's never this normal so something is going on. " hey so how's nova been ?" She asked and I smiled " she's been good" and that's shame Lizzie spoke " well I was hoping her and Robbie could meet properly" and I nodded ofcourse because Lizzie and Robbie are adorable and she's important in all of our lives abit she's novas godmother so yeh Lizzie is her second mom. She's got more to say I can tell I can see it weitten all over her face. " and?" And she smiled " i wnat you guys to come  for dinner" and I nodded " when?" And she smiled wider " how about we do 5 so it's early for the kids?" And I nodded "
That's perfect" and she smiled " okay tomorrow before he leaves again." And I nodded Robbie is always having to travel and Lizzie has to aswell which is crap because they don't get to see each other but they makes sure they can make there relationship work.

" how about you come over tonight?" I asked and  she smiled " yous sure?" She  asked me slowly and I  nodded I didn't know why she had done it.  She wanted to act cute this is whys she's novas god mother .  I want nova to be happy and I'm not sure how she's going to feel when I walk in to that house but one thing I know is Lizzie is going to make her happy atleast. I don't wanna go out but we're shooting outside that why make up took so long to make that the lighting didn't ruin it.

" hey you two hiding  from Me?" Chris asked walking in and I smiled " yes" she hse high fives me which is the first time she ever tested me. and Chris is a hood guy he's done everything to help me but he's my best friend and I'd never trade his for the world. I wouldn't of made either of them her god parents if something was wrong.

Set wasn't that busy and we didn't run I've trine so when the end came I wanted it smile yes I was at work again soon but I wa sharply that I can do what I need to do. I'm so tired but I have to go home and sleep. Colin and the kids are probably fine. Colin is good with them the only thing I'm scared of is its two kid and a baby so he sure got his hands full.

" you ready to go" Lizzie asked me and I nodded yes I was I can't wait to just relax with my family. I just wanted nova cuddles right now. Any cuddles actually but yeh nova cuddles. She gets shy so I'll figure out a way to get them. I hadn't drove to set today so Lizzie was driving us back to mine which works out perfect. I couldn't stop thinking about how much fun they all must have had while I've been gone. Like it's Colin he's a bigger child then my kids and he's not gonna let any opportunity go to be a kid.

We got into the Jose and I could hear the laughter. It was rose and nova that I could hear. They sounded happy and that made my heart flutter. Like I know that's how they should be. And I want them to stay like that. I walked into the room and Colin looked up to see me first and he smiled " hey" he said and the other two looked at me and smiled. But Then Lizzie walked in and I saw novas eyes light up and she smiled wider then I've seen " Lizzie!" She said getting up and running past me to Lizzie. Wtfff. Okay that hurt. Like really hurt.

She's never reacted like that when she's seen me. Like eve and I know she's known me and Lizzie for the same amount of time. But like she's mine and I don't get that. Colin had moved from the other side of the room to being beside me now and he smiled " I got you come on" and I smiled back back at him. Yes I'm still hurt but I don't want her to feel bad for preferring Lizzie. I really don't want that actually but she and I have and need more time together. I turned to see her and Lizzie talking with rose now involved. I'll let them be while I went with Colin into the kitchen. " so how are you feeling" he asked me and I frowned now that we had left that room " that hurt" I said quitely and he nodded " I know I saw you're face. She loves you, you know that" and I just chuckled " my baby has never looked at me like that" and he sighed " no she looks at you with a completely different look full of adoration" and I just don't know if he's trying to
Make me feel better or if it's true. " really?" Ans he nodded I spound like an insecure teenager wtf.I need to shut up.

___________________________

My messages are always open

Drink plenty of water

Till the next chapter my loves❣️