Chapter fifty four

Scarlett's POV

I'm on Ellen today with Chris and Lizzie and I'm supposed to be leaving my kids here. Now Colin did take the day of to watch them so I won't argue with that. I prefer not to let strangers look after my kids.

It was an early start for me today and I knew the kids were all still asleep. Well the girls were Cosmo was awake before me. " I'm gonna go say goodbye to the girls" I said to Colin who just nodded he was feeding Cosmo infront of the tv while watching the game from last night so I don't expect him to pay attention right now. I went upstairs to roses room first she sleeps in such weird positions her butt is in the air while her head is half of the bed. And the best spry of I can't move her because she's gonna wake up. So I just kissed her head and left. She won't know I was in there but atleast I will.

I went to novas room who was sleeping more normally. She didn't look like she'd been possessed. She was cuddles up with her Blanket  though which makes my heart happy. My little monkey. I went and kissed her forehead but she started to stir " scarly?" She asked but she hadn't  opened her eyes I just smiled that she knew it was me " it's me peach just go back to sleep" and she nodded " Kay" and turned over away from me. She's precious.

I grabbed my bag and said bye to Colin's and Cosmo who actually smiled at me. I got into the car and Lizzie smiled " did you have to take so long?" She asked and I nodded " yes I was saying bye to my kids" and she smiled " why couldn't we take nova" she whined and I laughed " because she's not a morning person and it's 7am if you wanna bring her you can wake her up" ans she shook her head " no if she's like you I don't wanna have that fear for my life" which made me scoff " I'm not that scary!" And she shook her head and mumbled " not at all"

I got into my dressing room we get a briefing on the questions and what the interview is gonna be like before hand. Mine was pretty basic like normal I guess. So I sat in the make up Cairo and let them work there miracles on my face. While I was relaxing and talking Chris walked in and he smiled "wait where nova?" And I looked at him through the mirror " she was asleep" and he nodded " you ready?" Ans I nodded it was a simple interview for the movie we're gonna be fine.

Novas POV

I walked downstairs I wa a half asleep but I swear Scarlett was in my room before. " Colin?" Ans he tried to look at me " where Scarlett?" And he smiled " she's gone to work did she not go say goodbye?" And I nodded " I didn't know if it was a dream or not guess it wasn't" and he nodded I took a seat next to him and Cosmo. The next thing I heard were rushed foot steps " hi!" Rose squealed sitting down " hello" I said. " you're mother is on Ellen how about we watch her when it airs?" And I nodded why not Ellen is always fun. " nova can you go out yourself and rose some cereal in while I change this one's nappy?" And I nodded getting up with rose. It's like 11am so I guess we got a late start. I poured us both in our feeler and we went back to see Colin Turing the channel. " hey it's on next" and I nodded taking a seat.

The show started at 1pm which was fine I don't mind waiting we had finished our cereal and then it started. Ellen was talking with twitch ans then she had changing Tatum on. After that break she said " and we're back my next guests are superhero's in the marvel universe please welcome out Chris evans, Elizabeth Olsen and Scarlett johansson!" Ans we all cheered she can't hear us but I thought that was. A cute moment. They all walked outside nd rose yelled " there's mama!" And I nodded at her.

" so how have you all been?" And they all mailed but Chris spoke " good we've all been good" and Ellen looked at them all " how's the movie shooting been going?" And Lizzie spoke " it's been long." They all laughed but Scarlett now spoke " we've been filming for a while but it's all been worth it definitely" and Ellen spoke " so you guys have been filing abroad?" Ans they all nodded " we were in Germany and then England and now we're back here for the last few scenes" Chris answered and Ellen nodded " so you've all been away from you're family's?" Ans they all nodded " and I'm right that Scarlett is the only one with kids?" Ans Chris and Lizzie nodded and Scarlett smiled " how many is it now?" She asked her and Scarlett answered without missing a Beat " 2" and Lizzie And Chris both looked at her but they didn't let there faces change but Mine sure as fuck did. I wasn't smiling anymore that's for sure. I actually felt like crying but hey who cares right? " nova" and I turned it him " I'm going to my room" I said quickly getting up and walking out.

How dare she? After everything that's happened she tells me she's my mother and turned my life upside down but in public she wants nothing to do with me. I'm her secret that's all I am to her. She clearly doesn't care about how I feel because if she did she wouldn't have pretended I don't exist. She would of been my mum and she would of told the world. I can't blame her for before because she didn't know what had happened to me but now I'm here she wants me to be apart of her family but only behind closed doors.

I went into my closet and grabbed my vape. I needed to calm down and this seems the only way to reach that. I did open my window but I coudnt care less I feel like crap.

_____________________________

She didn't even stutter

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️