Chapter thirty two

Novas POV

I got up to out my dish away I noticed that they were all almost done and I was actually raised with manners and well I didn't get  to really help when I say we  I mean more rose set  the table.  I just watched her but now I can do my part and wash the dishes. I didn't mind because there isn't much in her and there won't be so tagst fine. Scarlett and Colin were talking about something that I had no clue about I mean they could be talking about me and I wouldn't even know. Which makes me paranoid because I'm like I hope that's not true.

I have to get the stuff and the soap out  her kitchen  isn't like my own. Which I don't know why she puts her plates and mugs together but hey it's her home I won't judge her too much,m. Although I don't feel bad I know it's a lot.

I mean taking me in is a lot and I'm a stranger no matter who they are. Scarlett was now cleaning  the table and only then did she notice that I was cleaning " no I can do this. " ans I shook my heAd "go enjoy your family time Scarlett" and that made  her stop what she was doing  and turn to me confused " novalie" and I tried to stop her but she continued anyway " if there is family time then it's not without you being there or it's not family time am I understood" she's never said it like that to me. She's given me no room for argument's yet here I am wanting to make an argument because that's how I was raised and that's what I wnat. But the baby is teething and he's asleep in the other room I'm not a monster I'm not going to wake him. Although at the same time I don't want rose to think I hate Scarlett because then it affects how good rose listens to Scarlett or how much she actually respects her.

Scarlett and I got up after of done the cleaning and she smiled taking me to join her infornt of a bunch of snacks which all look amazing because they'd are English snacks. I'd didn't know How she knew  my favourite snacks actually I don't think I've told any  of them especially the fact I love magic stars except my Peter. So he's just outed me and my chocolate addiction to the whole place.

Scarlett and I just sat down and laid the blanket over us but that made rose pout "'I wnat cuddles too" she said and that made her selfish side come out. She wants her mom how can I call the selfish I mean she's a kid too she had no clue what's good or bad. And we'll I'd never take her mum away from her I know what it's like without a mum and I ain't letting my sister go through that. So I moved away from Scarlett and let rose take my seat.

Scarlett's POV

" I want cuddles too" okay so now she wants cuddles. Rose never wants to cuddle with me and now she does. But I don't mind I can cuddle both my girls but then I felt nova move and I wanted to grab her hand. I Donte Nat her to move, rose came and cuddles into me which I know I'm not a horrible monster this made me feel better but I miss nova. She's on the other sofa with Colin and they both just laughed about something. That could be me and her joking about stuff and Talking I wanna do that. Maybe she likes Colin more then me. I looked own at rose and I swear I don't know why I'm like this. Rose wants my attention so I need to just focus on the child
That wants me not the one who's getting attention from my partner.

" novalie?" I heard Colin whisper and i zoned out to hear what he was talking with her about " you have to let me hear you sing" and I formed why does he get to hear my little girl sing before me? That's not fair she's mine. That my baby and I missed her. He's taking my baby. Wtf Scarlett get a grip he's you're husband the father of you're children. He's being a father to you're girl I should be happy. But I'm jealous instead.

How am I going to get through any of this please god. Rose was going to her dads tomorrow and my family wanted to meet novalie Tomorrow. It would of been today but I held them off so that she can have some rest. Yes rose and nova only Just met but it's her dads night with her and me and him decided we'd not disrupt her schedule unless we had no choice I think time for her to be alone would be great,

Colin and I decided that it would be best to clean ourselves instead of making the kids do it while they try to sleep well they are kinda watching the movie but at the same time they are falling  asleep. I wanna get them up to bed it's been a long day for all of them. Also that pasta was nice but that's not the point. I had Colin take rose up so I could put cosmo in his new bed. He's got his own room next to mine so yeh he's in there tonight's chin he'll be fine because he sleeps through the night with no issue. It's when he's awake is my issue.

" come on girls" Colin said and I was hoping he'd only take rose not nova ip because I wanted to put her to bed not like he's either rod my younger kids ages but I still wanted too. I put rose to sleep and then I made a bed like for nova. I went in and she was washing her face. She joined me in her room and she didn't ay anything just got into bed. " I'll be down the all call me if you need anything baby I love you sweet dreams" I said kissing her head 2 times. I saw her smile and she did " night Scarlett" and I nodded elbaungbteh roommate great I'm Scarlett her mother but not because she doesn't not wanna call me that.

______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️