Chapter sixty seven

Novas POV

I sat down on the chair and she looked at me she sat on the table and I smiled " I'm sorry about before" and she shook her head " no my love you don't need to be sorry I'm sorry for making you feel you had to apologise to me. I'm happy you see Colin as you're dad and it makes me happier knowing how happy he's going to be" and I frowned " but that's not fair on you" and she shook her head " I'm a big girl. Despite what everyone thinks I'm happy staying Scarlett if that's what you want as-long as I don't lose you again" and I nodded slowly but I really need to stop my over thinking so here goes nothing " what If I did ever call you yano" and she nodded seeming to understand what I was saying without staying " then I'll probably never stop smiling or I'd keep you captive with cuddles because I wouldn't stop crying but I only want you to even consider that when you're ready I hurt you and I know that I don't expect anything novie" and I nodded okay tagst good to know. " I do love you nova" and I nodded " I think I know" and she nodded slowly but she moved closer and kissed my forehead " I love you my precious sweet girl now let's go before you make me cry" she said and she was very close to me so I just leaned over and resets my head on her chest. " you smell like lavender scarly" and she chuckled but she was hiding me " maybe I shouldn't do this when we're at you're work place" I said moving away but she pulled some back and pouted " anyone dared speak I'll kill then I want cuddles from my baby" and I sighed " ahhhhhh eveyone seems cozy over here" Lizzie said and I smiled " yeh far away from you" and she smiled wide " ahhhhh love you too" and I giggled " Chris wants to say bye to you" she said to me and I got up despite Scarlett pouting like she's my age " I'll go say bye lord knows when I'll see him next" I said walking away.

Lizzie's POV

I sat down in novas chair and smiled at her " how are you" and she chuckled wiping a tear " fucking hurt like a bitch Lizzie am I a bad person?" And I shook my head " no scar you're not it's understandable but you know yourself she just isn't ready" and she nodded leaning her head on me " she's not said she loves me" and I nodded " I know I've noticed" and she nodded " I just want to be her mom" and I nodded again stroking her hair " you're always gonna be her mom but she needs time. When it's right for her that's when she'll say it and I think you won't wiat too long" and Scarlett sniffed " no I don't want her to rush it. But her calling Colin dad may send me into a killing spree" that made me laugh the first person she'd kill is Colin but she would never hurt nova. " come on she'll be back and you don't wanna look like more of a mess do you?" And she hit my arm while I laughed " I've cried too much today" she mumbled while wiping her face. I wiped away teh tear stains and she looked at me with a small smile " thanks for everything" she said and I smiled " you're my sister okay we stick together" and she nodded while smiling. At me she's a mess but she's my mess and soon novas because I need a break.

Nova is talking with Chris but Scarlett isn't gonna go without her goodbye  although I didn't think they'd be here when this day at started. Nova needs her time to think but I think it's going to be okay. Like I'm not worried anymore as much as I love this girl she's Scarlett's baby and I've seen just about everything Scarlett has gone through and I wnat her to be happy.

Novas POV

I went to Chris and I smiled " why do you always leave?" I asked and he gave me a small smile " well novs I don't know. I guess I always take on so much work because I really love my job" and I nodded " but what about a family?" And he smiled shaking his head " you're my family. I don't know about kids and a future yet I haven't met that person but I do wanna try. I am just enjoying life at the moment but that's what I want you to do. Don't hold back because life too short." That made me groan that's like a hidden thing to do with Scarlett I promise " I miss Scarlett" I said to him and he looked kinda confused so I had to elaborate " I miss my Scarlett not the one everyone else sees but the one I saw. The women who looked at me like I was her world and more. The one who slept in my bed almost every night because she didn't wanna let go. I lost that Scarlett when we came to New York. It's like she remembered everything else and I wasn't everything anymore." And he nodded " but that's the thing novs you are her everything. I really don't know how to say tub but she'd kill for you if it made you smile. She'd walk on hot coal just to make sure you were okay. She'd never wanna put you in any sort of danger and yeh I get you miss her like that because you only
Just got that with her" and I nodded it's sad but he's right and I just want her back.

" I better go to Scarlett before she kills me but I gotta go Yeh bathroom can you tell her where I'm going and Lizzie so I don't give them heart attacks." Ans he nodded " I'm right in that captain just give me a moment and I'll go" and I nodded " you better or they'll call the police and I don't think
Lizzie can take me disappearing again or we're gonna out the poor women into a early grave" and he laughed while I walked to the bathroom.

_____________________________

I went to a theme park and my screens smashed

REMEMBER to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️