Chapter fifty three

Scarlett's POV

Watching my family aorund a table together is what makes those years of heart ache so much more bare able. If I'd known then that I'd be sat with my nova at 15 I would of atleast savoured it all. I am taking my time not to kiss anything with her because I can't this time is going by so fast and I feel like if I take Kyle yes of her she'll grow again.

I don't want my little girl to gown anymore I mean I'd she stayed little tahts amsming but aslong as she doesn't get older now that perfect. I loves her and I know she still doesn't believe me whne is she that I see her eyes shift and  her nose twitches. She stops and I know why. But I dingy know what more I can do except showing her and telling her how much she means to me. Nova was practically bouncing at the table though and I think I know why. Ever since Robbie said he's take her to his studio she can't sit still. I know music makes her happy and well I wouldn't stand in the way of that. I also know that nova deals with her emotions and feeling in different ways and well I wanna learn how. It's hard to raise teenagers I've learnt but I guess just take it day by day I'm not perfect actually far from it but I love her and I'd give her teh world if she asked.

Novas POV

I wanted to go now but Robbie was dragging his conversation with Colin out. I think it's on purpose because he keeps smiling while talking and then he looks at me and so does Colin. " okay folks I'm taking trouble to teh studio" he said standings nd I smiled standing  too. " yay let's go" I said and he walked me upstairs to a room. It was like a proper recording studio. I picked his guiuo ans he smiled " how about we record a song" and I looked at him " do we have time?" and he smiled " do you have one you wanna record?" and. I nodded " okay chi in there and okay the guitar music for it and gone I'll have you sing after separate play?"He suggested and I nodded.  I went into the room and it was comfy ut had plants and fabric it was Robbie as a room. " wherever you feel ready" he said na so nodded I stated to play  the guitar. I knew this song and it's mine and it's my favourite. It's personal but I don't think anyone will know it's about me.
I left the little room when I was done and Robbie was smiling " I knew I was right about you" he said and I smiled " okay now I did add some stuff but just go back in and sing." He said and I nodded.

Lizzie's POV

Rose and Cosmo were out to sleep in the guest room and Colin had just coke back in. I was waiting for Robbie to tell me when I can flip the channel and I finally got a text. I flipped it and I saw nova sat smiling. She looked so comfortable sat there. " okay when you're ready novs" I was happy they get along  and I'm happier she's comfortable being ether with him. She has no clue we can see her or hear her and we all agreed that she didn't need a audience.

Novas POV

( The song above Matilda by Harry styles)

I see the camera and I see the light turn kn. It's either recording or it's live one or the other. But I don't mind yeh they would of heard me anyway. I started  and yeh I didn't think  how emotional I get when I sing the song. I liked it to see robbies face just listening to the song okay maybe I should of gone with a happier song?

" you did amazing" he said and I saw he was giving me a right smile and the camera had turned of was I bad? " was it not good and don't lie" and he shook his head " no not that I just got emotional" he said wiping his eyes and instilled oh shit they listened to the lyrics. What else were they gonna do.

We walked out of the room and I saw that the tv was off and they were trying to pretend they hadn't seen but they all looked like they'd been crying. " hey how did it go in there" Lizzie asked I can see her eyes are watery I just rolled mine " I know the camera was On and you heard the song" and they all stopped at looked at me with guilt. I just shook my head and walked out of the room it's not even a bad thing I just don't like that they looked at me with guilt. I don't like it. So I went outside

" hey" I heard Collin say and I smiled to myself he just can't help himself . " I'm fine Colin" and he stood next to me " I'm sorry we did that" and I shook my head " I don't care about that I just didn't like seeing the guilt in all you're eyes" and he nodded " so you're not mad at us" I heard Scarlett say form behind me I should really have turned around. I felt an arm wrap around my waist and she was stood beside me making me lean into her " not really" I said and kissed my forehead " you've got a beautiful voice" and I nodded I can't take compliments soooo.

" do you wanna talk about the song?" Colin asked and I shook my head. I picked my head up from leaning on Scarlett's shoulder and sighed " I just wanna sleep" neither spoke they just nodded and Colin walked off but Scarlett took my hand and well took me other her.

" we're taking her home we'll see you later" Colin said before walking upstairs with Robbie to get the kids. and I saw Lizzie stand I went over to her and hugged her " thank you for dinner and everything lizard" and she smiled " I've never been happier to be called that" and I giggled while she pulled me closer "go on before you make me sob" she said and I smiled but it didn't feel right so I kissed her cheek and I saw a tear roll down her face " look what you did" she said and I wiped it and laughed " okay I'll go" she nodded and I turned to Scarlett who opened her arms for me. I smiled I let her take my hand and take me with her to the car.

I got home fast and i just crashed after I couldn't even do my whole routine today took a lot out of me. But as I was drifting of to sleep I heard foot steps " good night baby" and then she placed a kiss to my cheek and left. I felt warm and fuzzy I can get used to this.

___________________________

I suggest she does it not with what I have planned

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️