Chapter fifty five

Scarlett's POV

We were waiting back stage waiting to go on. I was nervous to say the least I didn't think I would be but it never gets old. " please welcome out Chris evans, Elizabeth Olsen and Scarlett johansson!" Oh that's our cue o let the other two go first and then I walked out. We sat down and I smiled the questions seemed to be going easy but then she asked "and I'm right that Scarlett is the only one with kids?" And I stiffened oh no don't ask me about my kids please. " so how many is it now?" And I just answered " 2" that's always been my answer and I guess my brain went to the answer it always gave. I sat the other twos head turned to me and I knew that this may have been my chance to tell the world about nova. Oh god how did I not think about this. Ofcourse she asked about my kids it was in the brief I've just never had to worry before so I didn't this time. " Scarlett?" And I looked up oh no " we lost you there" Ellen chuckled and I laughed what do I do? " I asked what was next for black widow" and I smiled " well we have some stuff in the works but I can't say anything else" and she smiled and nodded thankfully I didn't need to speak for the rest of this interview. Chris did most of the work thank god. " and we'll see you after the break" Ellen's said and I let out a breath thank god it's done. " you okay there?"
She asked me and I nodded we had to get up and go back stage. I went into my dressing room and the other two followed me " what was that?" Chris asked and I shrugged " what?" Ans he spoke " 2 kids?" And I nodded " that's what I said" and he scoffed " oh and nova doesn't mean anything?" And I went wide eyed " she means everything to me and you know that Chris!" Ans he shook his head " you better hope she didn't watch that interview Scarlett" Ans he left yeh room. Lizzie stayed " how bad have I messed up?" I asked Lizzie and she looked at me " I can't answer that you'll have to see when you get home but you can't keep her a secret forever Scarlett especially if you want her to trust you and call you mum" and she left me alone. Oh god I hope she never saw any of this. I'll just pretend none of it happened.

Lizzie dropped me off at home and I smiled and thanked her once I got inside the house felt strange. I went Into the kitchen and I smiled " There's my baby's" I said picking Cosmo up and hugging rose. Colin didn't look happy but maybe Cosmo hasn't been behaving today? " what was today?" He asked me and I shrugged " Tuesday?" And he gave me a unimpressed look " novas upstairs thanks for asking Scarlett" he said and I went wide eyed oh no " I was going to ask" and he shook his head " sure you were, do you wanna tell me why you said you only have two kids first" and I winced " please tell me she didn't hear it" and he scoffed " she watched it live. We all did" and I sighed great. " it wasn't like that" and he raised an eyebrow at me " you should of seen her little face. She looked so upset after Scarlett and that's because of you" and I didn't know what to say I just looked Down at my other two kids "Here take Cosmo" I said passing him to his dad. I needed to go see my child.

I got upstairs and as I opened the door I saw the one thing I never expected. My little girl blowing smoke out of her mouth. She looked over at me and I saw her feeze. " that better not be what I think it is novalie!" And she looked down and out the vape and put it Under  the duvet " huh?" She tried to act dumb but I can see the smoke in the air " I cannot believe you novalie! How dare you smoke under my roof!" And she scoffed " I was in my room you came in without knocking!" And I raised my voice " what if rose had walked in ?!" And she looked at me with utter disbelief like I'd just slapped her " that's who you cared about? You're daughter" she said quietly but I was to angry to noice the tears welling in her eyes I walked towards her and I didn't even notice she flinched I just grabbed her vape and tossed it out of the window " what the fuck Scarlett!" and now I saw red  " you do not raise you're voice at me nor do you swear at me. Have some respect I'm you're mother!" Ans she scoffed " are you? Because you didn't even acknowledge me!" And I scoffed " I have given you everything!" And she shook her head " you gave me things to make yourself feel less guilty, you can't buy  love!" And I snapped " who said I loved you!" Ans as soon as the words left my mouth I knew I was wrong. " fuck you! I didn't Wanna be apart of this dumb family anyway! You dragged me here and told me lies well fuck you scarlett I'm not anything to you" and she stormed into the bathroom and slammed her doors shut. I just stood there looking at the spot where she was. " why did you say that" I heard and I turned to see Colin stood with Cosmo in his arms. I felt like sobbing I can't do this he blames me and she hates me. I walked out of the room and went downstairs " Scarlett!" He yelled chasing  after me but when he grabbed arm and I was crying " what did I do?" And he sighed pulling me into him. I just cried into his shoulder. " mama" i heard and I turned to see Cosmo smiling at me. This just made me cry more how could I?

______________________________

How could she?

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️