42

Sometimes I wish I have never teached him how to be a better person. Sometimes I wish I could be more selfish, so does he...

JIMIN'S POV

"He is always gone somewhere, isn't he?" Jungkook asked me.

"You bloody idiot! This time it's different. I left him with Yoongi.. and now they are both gone" I replied angrily. "He was very drunk.. and I don't trust Yoongi"

"Since when you don't trust hyung?" Jungkook asked me first.

"I need your help" I asked again.

"Look.. I can hear the music at your place.. Why do you want to steal this pleasure of me getting drunk and have a little bit of fun? You did this like 30 minutes ago, let me, please. Today I deserved this more than you" Jungkook replied and I heard how he finished the glass of drink and put it on the table.

"Fuck you" I end the call at the same second. I leave this crowded place and sheering away to forbidden suburbs.

I do not feel scared, I do not feel afraid. I just feel enormous angriness inside of me. I feel fussy.. I know where I have to go and what has to be done. I have my suspects. This case is already mine. I have my ways to solve it.

Streets are getting darker and darker. I can smell this dirty water from the sewers and I can notice a huge drops constantly dropping on my shoes. 

fuck it.

not many people here but those who are passing by me look like a total creeps. so be it. 

would be faster to reach this place by car but I want to walk and clear my thoughts. 

and I do not feel helpless anymore.

"Knock knock" I make a sound to attract the attention. 

I get in to an old building which clearly needs a goddamn repair. There is a little bit of light in the room area and I see 2 figures standing. One is clearly a man.. a bulky one, painted with tattoos. He was counting something on his old chair but stopped for a while when I entered. Sure thing he scanned me with his eyes..

after not such a long silence he then looks at another figure I can barely see.. but she is a woman. I observed something like a hourglass shape and a wavy hair. 

and I don't like the way he looks at her. The bulky man clearly sees her as an object. And she doesn't want to be here. 

"I need a gun" I say to him. 

I want to spit in his disgusting face of how much I hate the situation I was forcibly put in to and how gladly I would kill anyone around me right now but I stop myself. 

these guys weren't somebody to mess up with. This thought even under such a circumstances have not left me.. 

not now.

the man finally stands and smirks. 

"I don't know you" he says to me in a husky voice. I could say he was between 41-52 years old. Probably lots of experience.