7

"Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul." 

#

"Your eyes and face shape.." I was eating her with my eyes. I saw Rose blushed and pushed me a bit away. 

"I would like to sit and chat with you more here Jin but it is already late and I have to go home" she said nerviously. 

"Oh yes, let's go then" I replied to her with a smile.

"No really you don't have to go with me" Rose answered while brushing her hair one more time. 

"How can I let such a beautiful girl to go home alone? It is already 8pm!" I raised my voice a bit and my right hand. "Or wait.. You don't want I'll go with you?" I started acting like a little poor boy because yeah I want to get some nice words too and this line always works.

"No way! Don't you dare to say like this again" she came to me and rolled her hands around my waist. It was so sweet. I have never met such a pure and cute girl before, maybe that's why I liked to be with her. She wasn't like all other girls I knew before. 

After this moment I brought her a coat and Rose tied it up. She put a bit of pink lipstick on her lips and suddenly gave me a look that she is ready already. 

Rose was gorgeous.. And if it would be the last words on this planet I could repeat it again.. and again...

I was about to go from Starbucks but how could I forget my sweet couple? I started whistling with my two fingers inside my mouth for a second and Yoongi finally lifted his lazy head. I waved to Yoongi but he ignored me and as I saw from his face he was a bit angry. Oh well, not surprising at all.. No really it was a big question for me how Yoongi is dating such a nice girl? I guess she has a lot in common with our king of sleep hahah. 

We were lucky because it wasn't raining outside. Even though the weather was horrible now I enjoyed it. 

"Tell me what is your hobbies?" accidentally Rose asked me. 

"Art. I love art" I told immediately. "I could spend hours to watch at paintings. I love the colors I love the idea how freely I become, it is something I will be able to watch for hours for years" I replied. 

"Oh wow, I never knew you have a passion about that Jin!" she was so surprised. "Amm, you know.. I want to tell you but it is kind of secret" Rose added.

"What do you mean?" 

"Well.. You know.."

"Rose?" I asked again. 

"Oh my God! I just reminded! What's wrong with me.. Mr. Hayun gave me some papers and he told me you have to see it also" she changed the topic and looked very very excited. "Let's go to my place" she raised her voice and grabbed my hand.

"Wait wait, what's the papers?" I didn't get anything and stopped her. 

"It is about Plus. Our company will lose profits if it will come to the market. You know very well how Mr. Hayun competeting with Mr. Joowon Plus. So in these papers it is written how we should act. And I have them in my home so now let's go, you have to see them as soon as possible" she added and we went at her place.