43

PAPI'S POV

I put the last 2 guns in to the suitcase on my desk. I turned off all the cameras because the last visitor left my shooting range 15 minutes ago.

suddenly someone opened the door. I saw a well known face and the very much blonde hair.

'Hello' she smiled.

'Caroline' I smiled back.

'I know you are about to close but could you find at least 20 minutes for me?' she kindly asked me. She seemed very uncomfortable while rubbing her hands.

'Always for you' I replied. 'Why did you came here so late?' I asked her.

'I did not want to bother you, I thought you will have enough work' Caroline said.

'You know that I will always find a time for you' I came and hugged her.

She was wearing a black jeans with black turtleneck and the black leather jacket which made a perfect contrast with her hair. I'm not really in to fashion but this seemed like an IT look.

she giggled. I took one of the pistols inside of the catchall and went to another room where she was waiting for me.

'Where were you all this time?' I asked her and handled her the gun.

Caroline took it and smiled.

'Walther PK380' I added.

'My favourite.. You still remember' she was pleased.

I smiled and turned around to fix the box while she was loading the gun.

'You didn't answer my question' I got concerned.

'I was just trying to comeback to normal life after all what happened' Caroline said.

'I'm so sorry, way too much landed on your shoulders.. But you must remember that you can always count on me' I said back.

She did not reply anything to me. She put some bullets inside the gun and loaded it. Caroline didn't seem to me very confident after all this time she skipped training with me so I came by her side and slowly took her hands while taking the gun too.

'Remember? You have to hold it like that' I was holding her hands from behind and slowly raised them together with Caroline. I was trying to point it out to the right direction to make it easier for her. She seemed a little bit nervous. Strange... Because she always has a full control in her hands.

'Aim at the target' slowly and quietly told her from behind. I was still holding her hands but started slowly put them down.

and then she finally fired. She clearly missed. And I could say by good 3 - 4 centimeters. Her hands shaked a little bit.

then followed second and third and fourth shots. But she missed them all. I didn't want to say anything what could make her feel unmotivated but clearly something was odd. Caroline used to be one of the best students of mine I have ever had. She started learning at my place 6 years ago and without a doubt had a talent for this.

What lead her to this activity? An unbearable pain of losing her loved one. But this is another story.

When no bullets were left in a gun she put in on the table and turned around to come back where I was standing not too far away from her. She removed headphones from her ears and put it very harshly on a chair so it made a loud sound.

'I guess I'll need to train more' she tried to smile but could not hide her disappointment and angriness from me.

'You just made a huge break, it's normal' I replied. 'On the other hand... Something is bothering you and I can feel it' I added.

she then turned around and headed towards door.

'I'm fine' she stopped before leaving and told me. She was standing still and I took a chance.

I slowly reached the door as well where she was standing and faced her.

'Maybe I can fix the things' I said her.

'Jackson Wang.. Best known for fixing everyones things' she giggled.

and I smiled back.

'Not really for everyone, you know that Carol' I replied and came to collect the gun and put it in a box.

'Sometimes I think you are too good for people, Jack' blonde said.

'Or you just didn't see my dark side' I replied to her.

'Naah, I don't think so' she didn't even get scared by my words.

'Let's go, you did a great job today' I said because it was too late already.

'Are you being so kind to every girl?' Caroline smiled.

'Why would you care, huh?' I also laughed.

'Not that I care...' she mumbled.

Once these words left her mouth I slowly coming by her side again. I take her chin with my two fingers and lift her head to meet my eyes. Thanks to her really high heels she is almost my height. I then take some of her hair in to my other hand and slowly put it away so I could see her face better. I look so deep in her eyes that her cheeks changes the color and becomes a little bit pink. While I'm still holding her face with my right hand I touch her waist with the left one. By doing this I push her more towards my side so now she is almost touching my chest. She finally opens her mouth and waits for my further directions.

'I'm joking' I start smiling and she backs off. 'And you say you do not care' I laugh a little bit and she hits my chest with her hand.

'Asshole' Caroline says and also laughs.

'Now this is adorable' I reply because for the first time she smiles me genuinely.