12

I was looking at her while she was sleeping with my favorite blue chequered shirt when I entered place where she was.

Last night Rose was so nervous because she didn't take her pyjamas and she was thinking what to do now.. So I thought the best option is to give her my shirt.

"Good morning beautiful" I said when she opened her eyes. I could see how uncomfortable she was feeling.

"Good morning Jin" she said with a sparkle in her eyes still.

"It is already 11am! When did you go to sleep last night?" I started smiling.

"Oh my.. I'm so sorry" she started apologize and let down her head.

"I was just kidding sweetie" I told and touched Rose's cheek. "Take it, I made it for you" I said while giving her a cup of tea. I knew she loves coffee so much but I have just read it is not very good to drink coffee very often so I just made her a tea.

"Thank you" she replied and took it from my hands.

"Be careful, it is hot" I added.

She is beautiful. Just the way she is. Rose was sipping a tea and I found it so beautiful also.

"It is really tasty" suddenly she said to me and I smiled.

What is happening Jin? Do not lose your goal. Just forget everything and go straight where you have to be.

They said we have to live a sensible life.. but what if I want to break the rules?

**

7pm

We arranged a meeting near our favorite beach in Seoul.

Just me, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin. I had to see how they are. If they are ready or not. It was still a lot of unknown details since we decided to do it. I was hoping to see Jimin more confident about it this time. I didn't like the way he reacted at this situation. But I understand him. No no... He wasn't one of those spoiled kids who grew up in Gangnam. When he was young he had a hard childhood. Jimin was raised only by a mother who was working so hard to give him everything he has now. Jimin was such a blessing for his mother. I have never seen such a strong bond between someone. He said once he want to buy her a big house with a big garden one day.

Are you even real, Jiminie? No doubt he is like an angel of our group.

When I came at the right place I saw all of them playing something with hands. They were asking each other silly questions and then laughing like crazy.

Ahh, just maknae's things..

"What's up guys?" I interrupted them with a smile. While shaking hands I saw the way Jungkook became very serious.

"I just did what you asked me hyung" Jungkook told me very fast and Taehyung with Jimin looked immediately at his side. He pulled out something very small quickly from his jeans. It was wrapped in a white paper.

"Is it the same thing?" I asked.

"Yes" Jungkook said with his shocked eyes.

"You are amazing!" I congratulated him. I was feeling so happy at the moment. "You better keep this for now" I added.

"You know what it is guys yes?" I asked Tae and Jimin.

They both just nodded head.

"Woah Tae!" suddenly Jimin started smiling and laughing. "Did you see the way she was looking at me? I saw a smile on her face also!"

I turned around and I saw a girl with black hair who just passed by our group.

"Seriously? You are going to talk about girls when we are discussing such an important thing?" I became angry.

"Don't be like that" Taehyung defended Jimin.

"I came here to talk with you about serious things and he is just looking at girls who are flirting with him!" I raised my voice.

"See, he said she was flirting" Jimin smiled a bit to Tae.

"Oh my God...." I told because I didn't know what language I should speak with him.

"I have a gun" Taehyung said and I looked at him. "I know it is a must" he added.

"You are surprising me" I couldn't believe what he said. "Faster than I thought" I smiled and I got Tae's smile in return. To be honest I trusted him the most from our group. He was in all those things for a long time so I knew it won't be a big deal for Tae.

"But you are not going to kill someone yes?" Jimin asked.

"Of course no" Tae smiled and hugged Jimin.

"I just want you all to know that I'm doing this for my Mom. I want to make her happy and give her the things she deserve" Jimin said.

"I understand you.. I'm very thankful I have you guys" I replied.

Now I was feeling calm. Things were going how I was planning and this is what motivated me to move forward.

Since Jungkook and Jimin left us I was sitting with Tae on bench. We were drinking beer. I lost a number how much we already drank hahah.

I could feel dizziness right now.

"Do you miss them?" I asked. "Do you miss your family?"

"I'm thinking about them all the time Jin" Tae replied to me. "Family have been always a priority for me even if you don't believe me" he added.

"I believe" I said.

"You know family will be always by your side, they will support you and love you no mattet what. But it is not going to be like this if you will play with people.. If you will keep hurting them all the time. Even if they are your family. Because we all have a feelings. And when you understand it.. It's just too late" Tae said and pulled out cigarettes from his jacket. "Do you want?" he asked me and I took one.

"Thanks brother" I told him.

"And you? Why you are like this? I can see something can't give you a peace in your mind" Tae asked.

"You know this feeling when one side in yourself saying you no and then another one saying you yes?"

"What do you mean Jin huyng?"

"And when you asking yourself what if?"

"Jin?" Tae said to me louder.

"I love her"