20

"Who are you to talk like that with me?" Yoongi angrily asked. He wanted to show who is the real boss here but I was taller than him. 

"Who are you to manipulate to people?" I replied. "I'm not surprising that Jungkook isn't your best friend anymore. Look at yourself Min Yoongi, look whom you became."

"If'd need someone to suggest me what to do or how to live you would be the last on the list from all the people I'd ask to" he said. 

And I smirked. He was holding my hand still and it started annoying me. He is holding my hand? Seriously? Yoongi? 

"I miss the older you Yoongi" I said with a sadness and sorrow. I could swear his face has changed a bit. I guess it made him to think what he did wrong. But it wasn't helpful. 

"Look who is talking" he smiled and realeased my hand. I just turn around when his words stopped me. 

"Maybe the biggest difference between us is that I truly love my girl and you just using yours because of her rich father" Yoongi said. I could feel it. These words really hurted me. I was feeling inside that something is wrong. I was standing still or I just pretended that I didn't hear his words? I started squeezing my fist. I was ready to hit him so hard like never before. He made me so angry. 

"I'm really sorry" I suddenly heard Jimin's voice. He was talking with Taehyung who just came in this room. Taehyung didn't move and didn't say anything. He was very disappointed and wrathful while looking at Jeongyeon. 

"Leave us alone" Tae said with his deep voice. I could hear Jeongyeon crying in a corner still.

"Let's go" I said to Jimin and we left the room. 

I wasn't sure where Yoongi was when he left the room but I saw his girlfriend sitting alone. She was looking at something in her phone. I can say she was very relaxed, unique and.. alone. So what else if not me, not my face and not now?

"Hello" I came and immediately greeted her. "I'm Jin" I added. 

"Ahh Yoongi told me about you oppa" she told me very timidly. 

"Did he say I'm that handsome guy?" I asked.  I was ready to make something to her I know the best but then someone started knocking at the door. 

Strange things happening because we didn't wait for someone else.. Or did I miss something?

"Emily!" I heard Namjoon's voice.

I came nearer and I saw a small girl with a bangs and brown hair standing with a huge present. She was really girlish and cute. Then I remembered who she was. Emily is the best friend of Yoongi's girlfriend. She is also very good friend with Hoseokki. 

"How are you?" Namjoon came to her very fast and hugged. I started giggling because I remembered his dirty thoughts about that girl. 

"At least she will be feeded very well" I smirked. Namjoon was very gentle with her. 

When Emily saw Hoseok sitting on a couch she started running towards him and hugged him so tight. She also gave a kiss to his cheek and a beautiful big yellow box with a huge ribbon. 

"I didn't expect to see you here, I missed you so much" Hoseok was happy like never before. It seems that she made him happier than we did before. It was so cute and funny at the same time. 

This time I started thinking about Rose. I missed her so much. It is crazy but I really did. I just wanted to hear her voice, to touch her hair and to feel her body. I took my phone from jeans pocket because I wanted to call her but then I saw her message. 

Something bad happened, come here please. 

My heart started beating faster and I decided to go.