21

I was knocking Rose's flat doors. 

What happened? Is she okay? Why she wrote me a message? Where is she? 

Those questions were turning around in my head. I really cared for her.. maybe not enough but I really did. I could say I even changed a bit for her. 

"Finally you are here" she said when opened the door. Rose immediately hugged me so strong that it surprised me. She was so cute and small that I even hesitated if she has that much power. 

"What happened sweetie?" I hugged her back and distracted her a bit from my chest just because I wanted to see her eyes. I pulled her hair back and touched her little chubby cheek. 

"Come in I'll show you" she said and grabbed my hand. I could say she was nervous. 

We were going very slowly when we entered her flat and I didn't understand why. She was holding my hand still and I felt warmth in my heart. Suddenly we came near her bedroom and she stopped us. The doors were closed. 

"Here" she said only one word.

"Would you finally explain me what's wrong?" I was confused. 

"There is a big spider in my room" she said and pressed my hand stronger. Her breathing was heavy. 

"And this is why you were asking for a help?" I raised my voice a bit.

"But this is a spider oppa" she shouted. 

"Aishh what can I do with you" I looked up and released her hand. I quickly entered into a Rose's room and killed that spider which was on the ground. He was so little that I was surprised how can anyone be afraid of this little creature. 

"There is no spider in your room anymore" I said when I left her room. 

"I was really afraid" she replied to me and lowered her head. 

"I left my best friends birthday party just because of this little thing" my face has changed. 

"I'm sorry" Rose replied. She was standing like a little child who just dropped his ice cream on the ground. 

"Come here you little girl" suddenly I came and hugged her first because I started feeling sorry for her. 

"Okay, I did something for you so now it's your turn" I smirked.

"What do you mean?" Rose said very slowly. She was surprised. 

"Dress up and let's go to a very beautiful place" I smiled.

"But I'm not in a very good mood Jin" she tried to go away but I caught her. 

"That's why you have to go out with me, you have 10 minutes cutie" I said and went to sit on a couch while Rose already started getting ready. 

I took my phone from a coat pocket. I was scrolling in my numbers section because I wanted to call to Taehyung to ask how things going in his place.

I was waiting for a good 2 minutes but he didn't pick up his phone. 

"Hyung, I'm sorry I didn't hear my phone was ringing" he finally answered me. 

"Is everything okay? How is Hoseok?" I asked because it was so important to me. 

"He is doing fine, now everything is under my control hyung. We decided to meet at the evening and give our present to Hoseok hyung, I hope you'll join us" he told me.

"I hope I can make it Taehyungssi" I replied.

"How is your girlfriend?" he asked me. 

"She is fine and I have to go now" I said very fast because I saw Rose was standing in front of me. She was so fast, it surprised me. 

"You look so beautiful" I said and she blushed. A short red dress with little white flowers on it was so perfect for her. I was sure she was the one who made dress to look gorgeous on her.

When we finally left her place I was so proud and happy that I could go out with her. I was holding her hand and I wanted that all guys in Seoul would know she is mine. This feeling came to me for the first time. 

Strange.  

Maybe it is true when they are saying you only know somebody loves you when you love yourself first? 

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"I want to take you to one of the most beautiful places in Seoul" I said very serious. 

She didn't say anything just walked with me and I could see she was enjoying this time with me. Even though it wasn't sunny outside the weather was peaceful and warm enough. 

"Kim Seokjin!" a very sweet voice shouted. I could swear I know it.  

I saw a tall girl with black long hair standing in front of us. 

"Is this your new toy?" she said with a smile in her face. I was speechless this time because I wasn't alone. I didn't want to say something I could regret later because Rose was with me. She was already disturbed by that girl. 

"What do you want?" I replied to her. 

"I'm giving you 2 months Jin" she said in a very rude way and passed by me while hitting my shoulder. 

I felt the way Rose released my hand. 

"Who was that girl?" she immediately asked me.

"She was nothing, believe me" I replied but all this situation didn't go well.

"I always knew you are too good for me Seokjin" she said and I saw tears in her eyes. She turned away and started going alone without me. 

"I love you so much, I really do" I catches her up and hugged very tight from behind.