10

AFTER 2 MONTHS 

"Tell me what do you want right now sweetie" I asked while cuddling her. 

"I just want it will last forever" Rose replied and I started smiling. We were watching an old american movie in my home for like 2 hours. It was a drama.. Not so bad but nothing special also. 

"Do you think your Dad liked me?" I started wondering loudly. 

"Oh yes he did!" she said and I was feeling proud. Of course who can dislike me huh?.. 

Since the day when my boys addmited they support my idea I started doing what I had to do. And we all did what we needed. 

Yoongi was responsible for Jungkook. Taehyung was responsible for Jimin. They both had to persuade them to do this and they did it. I don't how but I didn't care a lot about it. I was just busy with my own plans. 

And I was responsible for Rose. I had to became closer with her. My goal was to make her fall in love with me and I guess it worked fine. 

Where is Namjoon with Hoseok? Actually we decided not to tell them about it because they are pretty busy at the moment. We all became very suspicious why they are going out of town that often.. We had a feeling they are hiding something. Nothing was the only one answer fom them when we were asking about their journeys. 

"Just business as always you know" they said but naah it wasn't true. 

Before 3 three days we were visiting Rose's Dad and I had a chance to see everything closer. He was living in a huge house with 1 bodyguard. The house was pretty big and had a huge pool. Even though he didn't show me the painting Rose already told me where it was. I knew it will be hard to get thing like that but nothing is impossible. 

Teamwork makes the dream work. 

Suddenly something started calling in to my door and I knew Jungkook is already here. I was asking him to come because I needed a bit help from him. 

"My best friend just came. I asked him to bring me some papers about job, nothing special" I said to Rose who was looking at me. "Be right back" I added, kissed her lips and went to open the door. When I stood up I saw the way she was smiling. I started feeling happiness from inside also. 

"Come in bro" I said to Jungkook who was standing with black hoodie ant his favorites Timberland boots. 

"Nice to see you again hyung" he replied and hugged me. "Why you wanted to see me?" Jungkook asked. 

"I need that you would be able to get drugs from hospital" I asked. "Your sister is working there so I thought it would be easier for you" I added. I saw the way Jungkook's face became shocked. 

"When do you want to have it Jin?" he became serious now.

"I think two weeks would be enough for you right?" 

"Okay" he replied. 

"Is everything okay between you and Yoongi?" I started.

"Since you suggested us this idea he became like crazy for that. I don't know what happened to him Jin. He said..." Jungkook now stopped talking.

"What he said?" I asked. 

"Yoongi said he will tell Hoseok that my sister has his child" he answered.

"No way, what?!" I said louder. "It is the truth?" 

I was speechless. We all knew that Jungkook's sister and Hoseok was in relationship for a long time till something serious happened. And I still didn't know what was that but Yoongi was faster than all of us. 

"Please just don't tell to anyone" Jungkook asked me. 

"How Yoongi know all that??" I didn't give up.

"I don't want to talk about that. Just not now. I just want to save my sisters secret and of course.. I want money as well" he added.

"That's my boy!" I raised my voice and my left hand. 

"I have to go hyung, I'll definitely call you as soon as possible" Jungkook said. 

"I'll be waiting" I hugged him again and smiled.

When Jungkook left my home I started wondering that something serious happened between our relationship. We were friends for a long time but it seems that we have a lot of secrets between each other. I was asking myself if they are the same guys I knew before? What separated us that much? 

We were hiding each other sins...

All of us were looking so pure and innocent but deep inside the devil won against us. I don't really know what happened.. Maybe one day I'll find an answer but for now I know just that..

.. something has changed and it won't be the same anymore. 

*****

Hey guys!!! Just wanted to say A BIG thank you for so many views, so many votes and so many comments! You all are motivating me a lot and making me try harder. Thank you for being a part of this story, hope you enjoying it :) Love you all <3