29

JIMIN'S POV

I went out as fast as I could leaving girl on the ground. I had to take Jungkook with me and run away from this goddamn place. 

"Jungkook, faster" I shouted while grabbing his hand. "Stand up" I commanded. Jungkook was so drunk that he barely understood what I meant. He took a whole bottle which was put on the bar trying to finish all of it. 

"Didn't you hear me?!" I shouted angrily and took the bottle from his hands putting that in the same place as before.

"W-what are you doing?" he asked when I started dragging him near the exit. I was still holding his hand because I was afraid he will fall down.

"Faster Jungkook, faster" I said. I was looking around if anybody following us from behind or not. I've tried to walk as fast as I could together with Jungkook.

when we were finally 300m away I stopped to calm down. 

"Can you finally explain me what is happening?" Jungkook started. "Oh no hyung, I know" he giggled. "You wanted to fuck that girl but suddenly you saw it's a boy" he started laughing. "See, it's never gonna work out for you bro" he added bursting in to tears. 

"They know everything!" I shouted. "They fucking know what we did!" I pinched my head with both of my hands. 

"What?" Jungkook asked. I had a doubts he understood what I wanted to say but he acted like he really cared. Well.. He should. 

"Well well well..." suddenly voice from behind appeared. I thought I saw this guy for the first time in my life but then I realized he was from the bar.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked angrily and stepped nearer him leaving Jungkook behind me. I've tried to protect him somehow. 

"Keep calm, we only want a little amount of what you all got, am I asking too much?" he said. "If not.." he didn't manage to finish when I took the gun from Jungkook's back and pointed straight to his forehead. 

I was holding gun. Whom I became? I was acting all serious and brave but deep inside I was only innocent guy who never wanted these things in my life. It was strange for me, all I did right now and the way I was talking was insane. But I had to do that, to protect my brothers. Only for that.. I knew I'm not gonna shot, I will not going to kill someone.. I was afraid and this was my well planned mask. 

"Do you see that wall behind you? Your brain is going to be there if you not gonna disappear right now idiot" I shouted. I saw fear in his eyes but at the same he managed to smirk. 

"I will go now but we will return" he spitted and went away. 

I was breathing heavily while still trying to figure out what has just happened. 

"Am I dreaming?" suddenly Jungkook asked. I saw his blank face and immediately felt sorry. I was afraid of what is waiting for all of us right now. 

"Let's go" I told to Jungkook. 

"But seriously, did you fuck her?" he asked like nothing has happened before. 

****

JIN'S POV

I was laying in bed. I was alone. Alone the way I deserved. My phone was ringing and ringing and I saw like 20 missing calls from Rose. My heart was aching. I destroyed so many lives, I manipulated, I insisted. I was blaming myself for everything. I didn't want to belong in this world anymore. When did I became such a human? Why? 

I didn't know anything anymore, I couldn't find the right answers but all I knew is that I fall in love with Rose. I fall in love with her and destroyed her life, I will not be able to make her happy. If I'll be looking at her eyes all I'm gonna see is what I did, the way I broke her heart. Taehyung.. Jimin.. Jungkook.. All of them are suffering because of me. I became a murderer. 

I don't want to belong here anymore. 

JIMIN'S POV

Once we came back home I brought Jungkook to the bed and immediately called Yoongi. 

He promised me to be there after 30 minutes. I couldn't find myself a proper place at home, I was going around the kitchen when I heard a weird noise. It was Yoongi. 

"They know everything hyung, they know" I told him immediately. 

"Keep calm and tell me everything" he said and pointed to sofa. 

I went to sit down together with him when my phone started ringing. I was afraid to pick up but didn't have a choice. 

"Hello?" I answered. "Yes" I added. "W-what?" I asked the lady.

I dropped the phone.

It couldn't be true. 

"What happened Jimin?" Yoongi came to me. I couldn't find a words. No.. No..

"Jimin!" he raised voice what made me realize he is talking with me. 

"Answer me!" Yoongi added.

I managed to look at him. 

"S-seokjin" I said. 

"What about him can you speak for fucks sake?!" Yoongi shouted.

"He commited suicide"