3

We were on our way to see Jimin and Tae. Even though Namjoon said to us stay here we refused the same time. I was so angry that I wanted to see Tae as soon as possible... The sun went down when we finally arrived in a very mysterious place. Around us were a lot of abandoned houses with no windows. We saw a lot of cigarettes on the ground. The streets were very dark and I even haven't seen any people.. It was totally empty place but I could hear some strange laughter echo behind us. We were following Namjoon who knew where they are. After a few moments Namjoon crossed the street and went to the right side. We all came in a very huge place in which stood more than 10 vintage unused cars.

"Red and yellow" Namjoon murmured and started running toward cars.

"What is he doing?" Yoongi asked while watching at Namjoon.

"I have no ideas" Hoseok answered.

"Finally!" We have heard Namjoon's voice and started running where he was. We came at the same place and saw Jimin who was sitting on the ground while holding Tae. Tae was looking really bad. I guess he was fighting with someone because his face was bleeding.

"Hey guys, it is not the best place to meet but I didn't know it will happen" Jimin started his speech. We all were shocked while looking at Tae and didn't reply anything to Jimin. I was feeling how anger took over me and now I wasn't responsible for my actions.

"What the fu*k is wrong with you? How many times we will have to say to you to leave all this crap?! I'll beat you even more" I started shouting and went to him when Namjoon and Yoongi stopped me. They gripped my hands so I became helpless.

"Stop it, Jin" Jungkook said to me. "You are not helping to Tae nor to us" he added.

"Tae, you know... I want to make Ibbeun the most happiest girl on the earth. I want to buy her expensive things and cherish her in all the possible ways. I know I need a lot of money for this and not only because of that. I want to enjoy my life and do not care what I'll eat tomorrow. And we all have our own problems, but we are not going this way" Yoongi said.

"I tried....I s-said them I want to leave, a-and this is what happened.." Tae replied with a lot of pain on his face.

"Nevermind now" Namjoon said with a serious face. "Jungkook, I'm asking for your help again, we have to help Tae" he added.

"Again? If my sister working as a nurse it doesn't mean she..." Jungkook said angrily.

"...okay, I will call her" suddenly Jungkook changed his mind.

When we took Tae in Jimin's car I wanted to believe it is the last time when things like this happening. But it was hard, really hard to believe...

**

"What a day" Hoseok started talking while drinking beer in a pub. After going to hospital and leaving Tae there we went to drink something stronger..

"Finally I can ask how are you brothers?" Jimin started smiling and asked.

"Well, talking about me I'm really fine" I started smiling and laughing a bit. "I just met one girl" I added.

"Ohhh, how many girls you already had?" Namjoon started laughing and asked. I was laughing also.

"You just can't play with girl just because you wanna have her for one night" Jungkook said.

"Yes, this is not how things goes" Hoseok agreed.

"You all are just jealous because you do not have that handsome face like me" I said with a proudly smile on my face.

"Oh God, I think it's already time for me to go home" Yoongi told and rolled his eyes.