9

I was happy that Yoongi agreed. I don't know what changed his mind but I didn't care about this right now. I'm selfish? Maybe but this is why I loved myself more. You have to fight in this world otherwise you will have nothing.

"This is too much. I don't want this, I'm only 23. I'm too young to finish my life in jail" Jimin got so emotional and raised his voice. "Why don't you say anything? You are not with him huh?" Jimin started shouting to Tae. I have never seen Jimin so much nervious before. He loved Tae so much and he wanted he would be happy. We all knew Tae's best friend is Jimin. He always supported him no matter what. 

"Jimin please keep calm and sit down" Tae said very slowly. 

"You are sick Jin" Jimin started shouting while pointing finger on me. "You are still not over with mafia Tae, I can't let you do this brother" he added and looked at Tae again. 

"Jimin please" I wanted to finish all this mess.

"You know his problems Jin, you even didn't agree what he is doing by yourself" Jimin didn't give up.

"Things changed" I said very quickly. 

"Jiminssi, we are not going to kill someone. It is not that horrible how you think" Tae started talking with Jimin and hugged him. "I really appreciate how much you care about me but you know we have serious problems and now we got perfect chance" he added. 

"What if they will find everything?" Jimin got emotional again. 

"They won't" Tae said. 

I knew it will be hard to change Jimin thinking like this. He was a good boy and blood, guns had totally nothing in common with him. He took his jacket who was on the chair and he left us. Tae was looking at him but he didn't try to stop him. 

"Leave this to me" he said to me while touching my shoulder. "Yoongi, Jungkook" Tae raised his hand and started following Jimin. 

Now I was sitting just with Yoongi and Jungkook. They both looked serious like never before. 

"When do you want to do all this?" suddenly Yoongi asked me. I still saw sparkle in his eyes. I didn't blame Yoongi nor Jimin. I think I just gave them an opportunity to live better, forget all the problems. And now it was their turn to choose it or not. 

"I still need a time to collect all the information. It can take about one month I guess" I replied to Yoongi. 

"If you need any help just tell me" Yoongi replied. 

"But we are not going this way" suddenly Jungkook told with his pale face. "You told like this to Tae when we found him bleeding hyung" he added. 

"Stop it" Yoongi replied very rough. Actually I was curious why Yoongi changed so fast but I coudn't find the answer. From all brothers Yoongi was the most enclosed one. He didn't share much about his personal life, where he is going or how he spend his weeked. Yoongi just didn't like to talk a lot. 

"I'm afraid I agree with Jiminssi" Jungkook said. 

"It is okay, you don't have to do what you do not want" I replied to him. 

"This is insane what you are offering to us hyung, we are going to be in a big trouble. I don't want you to ruin your life, you are not like this" Jungkook was feeling sorry for me. I found a lot of true in his words but there is not such a thing in life who could stop me. I already was too much in all this. 

I remember those days when my father told me the biggest enemies in your life. He said there is only two things who can kill you.

Money and demons inside yourself. It is going to kill you if you won't learn how to control yourself, he said. 

I didn't know the meaning of these words before today. 

"I can't do this, sorry" Jungkook messed my thoughts. He stood up and started going. 

"You are going to do this" Yoongi replied to him and he stopped.