36

"What are you doing here hyung?" Hoseok was surprised seeing Yoongi coming there. I guess Hoseok will be the only one left who calls him hyung and means it. I got a little bit scared because he couldn't take his eyes off of me.

"I just came to visit you" Yoongi said while looking in my eyes.

He was looking creepy, like a whole maniac. When did he turned out like that? Was it his mask all the time or we were just too blind to see it? Especially me. I couldn't believe this was my best friend with whom I once shared my deepest feelings and secrets. There were no left my old big bro anymore. Only coldness was spreading towards me right now.

He was talking with Hoseok but he was looking at me and I understood perfectly what does it meant. He wanted to scare me.

"It is nice you suddenly remembered I exist" Hoseok sarcastically said. Hoseok was sad too, he knew something has changed but due to his previous struggles he just couldn't focus on somebody else just himself. This was the only one way to heal for him and we all were keeping him out of all problems. Just to protect him.

"I'm sorry brother I was busy but now.." he suddenly looked at Hoseok.

I got scared.

"..I'm here" he finished and turned to me again to say those words. I was still looking at him and I felt my palms sweating.

"I'm going to the kitchen, let's see with what I can treat you" Hoseok said and left us all alone. He didn't have any clue for what's happening and what is gonna happen next.

"So you wanted to betray me?" Yoongi smiled while looking deep in my eyes.

"Sooner or later he will get to know the truth you piece of shit" I spitted with my raised voice and he immediately turned around making me face his back.

"3 glass of whiskey Hoseok" Yoongi shouted to the kitchen's side.

for a second I thought what is happening here and why all of this masquerade is needed. Even if it's all looked like sweet friends gathering my third sense was telling me opposite.

"Stop playing your dirty games" I came to him and said. Only when I wanted to make him leave the place Hoseok entered the room. He was standing here with a huge bottle of whiskey and 3 glasses just like Yoongi asked.

"Today we have something to celebrate" Yoongi came to Hoseok with a smile and took all the goodies out of his hands.

Hoseok was slightly surprised and I was cursing in my head because no way this is going well. I was standing still, kinda sweating and looking what's going to happen next.

"What we are going to celebrate??" Hoseok flustered.

Yoongi didn't say a word. He was just pouring the glasses of whiskey. Once he finished he gave a glass of whiskey to Hoseok..

he took it.

then his hand reached mine and I rolled my eyes but didn't have a chance to ignore him. I had to play.. till now.

"Hoseok, we need to.." I didn't finish the sentence when Yoongi interrupted.

"We are going to celebrate the news about your son Hoseok" Yoongi proudly said and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My eyes widened and my hands started to shake. "So raise a glass everybody" he was in his stupid role still and I wanted to punch him. I hated to see his clownish smile even more when he was enjoying this distorted circus created by him.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Hoseok was confused.

"You have a son Hoseok, congratulations" Yoongi sipped his whiskey and came to hug Hoseok but he pushed him away.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Hoseok raised his voice. He was getting angrier and angrier.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook didn't tell you so I had" Yoongi pretended to be sad and lowered his head while he stepped back and left me and Hoseok on the same side.

"What is he talking about?" Hoseok looked at me. "Why the fuck you are not speaking with me?" he was shouting at me and pushed me to the wall.

"I'm so sorry hyung, I wanted to tell you I swear" I was feeling so weak. "He was threatening me, he is the real evil here" I was shouting now and went to face Yoongi.

"Don't blame me for your weakness" Yoongi just told me very calmly and I was controlling every inch of my nerve not to bang his head to the ground.

"I'll explain everything to you" I turned away to Hoseok's side because his state of mind was the most important for me right now. I will not let myself to be selfish, just not for Hoseok.

Hoseok is first and then I will come for you later.

"How.. how?" Hoseok was holding his head with both palms. He was barely standing and it made me even more frightened.

"Look what you have done" I was sobbing while holding Hoseok in my arms. He was so vulnerable.

"Well I'm not the one who was making out with two guys at the same time" Yoongi sarcastically said while drinking his whiskey still and that was enough.

"How dare you?!" Hoseok stood up immediately and went towards Yoongi, then hit him so strong that he fell on the ground. I have never seen Hoseok beating somebody as much as he did right now.

am I bad if I was enjoying watching that?

I grabbed Hoseok by my hands and stopped him. I was keeping him from behind, waiting for him to keep calm. Yoongi was squirming on the ground and moaning because of pain. His whole face was painted with a blood.

"Let him go Hoseok, please" I was begging and trying to make Hoseok calm still.

****
Thank you for reading my story, it means a lot❤️ I enjoyed writing this chapter so much and I think it was the strongest chapter I've ever wrote! During this quarantine I hope you all are staying safe. Please clean your hands very often, don't go out and take care of each other. I love you all!🤍🤍