35

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Right after I've finished eating my ramen I was heading to meet Yoongi hyung who was waiting for me in a garage. I wanted to do a little bit of shopping today because somehow I've run out of my black shirts but I knew I can't be late.

Once I entered garage I saw him sitting and smoking. He was looking straight at one place and I got confused a little bit he didn't say anything to me.

"You have been smoking a lot lately" I said uncomfortably but he didn't react at all.

Am I talking with a wall? I thought...

"Okay what do you want hyung?" I got pissed of but I was trying to stay calm, at least I did not show him that.

"Show me that beauty" he threw his cigarette on the ground and commanded. I immediately understood what he meant by that.

I had 3 cars in my garage, they were really vintage so I was keeping the painting inside one of them. I have always loved cars, it was my passion, especially fast cars. I have never had a good freaking fast car by myself because I did not afford to buy it yet but I got some chances to drive them. I remember the last time driving Lamborghini, it was beyond my expectations. I just loved everything about that car, I was speeding up like crazy and enjyoing it as a little kid until police stopped me.. then I lost my drive licence but that's another story...

"Guess which one?" I asked him and crossed my arms with a smile on my face.

"I'm not here to play with you kid" Yoongi harshly replied.

my smile suddenly disappeared and I went straight to the black car which was standing in the middle. I opened trunk and took my keys from jeans pocket. Inside this trunk this car had another secret luggage carrier with a lock which looked like a stylish detail. I opened the lock, took the painting and gave it to Yoongi. He took it from my hands and lifted it up. Yoongi got his black jacket dirty with some dusts but it did not bothered him. He was too much mesmerized by it.

"Thank you Jungkook" he said with his mouth opened. He was examining the painting very carefully and took some pictures.

"What do you see Jungkook?" he suddenly asked me.

"The colors.. Flowers" I answered rubbing my neck. "I don't know.." I added.

"Money, lots of them" he said. Yoongi gave the painting to me then and told to hide it again. I had no idea what was happening inside his head but I didn't like it. He didn't even say goodbye to me and wanted to leave as soon as possible.

"You know.." I started talking and he stopped. "I don't like this whole situation, we did a huge crime. I only see blood sweat and tears in this painting" I said.

"I'll take care of everything don't you worry" Yoongi replied very calmly.

"It belongs to Taehyung and he will not let you to do that" I added and raised my voice.

Yoongi then started laughing.

"Oh really?" he started going towards me. "And what he is going to do to me?" he was being sarcastic.

"Don't you see how is he feeling?" I shouted. "What do you want? To destroy us??"

"I'm afraid he is a little bit fucked up to do something to me at the moment don't you think so?" he calmly asked but his eyes were burning. He looked creepy.

"I will be on his side" I made him a little bit shook once I said it.

"Don't you remember I'm keeping your big secret?" he then made me shut up. "If you don't care about yourself, then think about your loved ones" Yoongi smiled and left the place.

**

"How are you, hyung?" I came at Hoseok's place and touched his shoulder. I couldn't wait any longer now. Everything was collapsing and I wanted to save at least one person in this whole horrible situation.

Hoseok was looking at the old picture where he and my sister were kissing near the Eiffel Tower in Paris. It made my heart ache and feel so guilty that I couldn't hide this huge secret from him anymore.

"I lost her Jungkook" he told me and took the picture in his pocket. Once he stood up I hugged him and he did the same. I think that is the thing he needed the most and I was glad I came exactly at the moment.

"Fight for her, I know she isn't loving him, she is not happy hyung" I said. "Only you can make her happy" I added. He then stepped back.

"I will support both of you" I added hoping for the best. Hoseok was that guy who deserves to be the most happiest among us.

"This is too late" he was looking at the window.

"It is not!" I came and faced him. "It is not Hoseok!"

"They have a child" he raised his voice while looking at my eyes. He was so devastated and angry that I couldn't hide it anymore.

"This child is y-y-y-..." I began.

"Is a very sweet and charming boy, isn't it?" Yoongi suddenly popped up from nowhere smiling and we both looked at him.