6

I was waiting for her in a Starbucks coffee. I bought one espresso and one white chocolate mocha coffee.

"And names please? Espresso?" waitress asked me with a smile.

"It is Jin and another one is Rose" I smiled.

"Oh yeah, give me that chocolate brownie also" I added. It was her favorite one. It is funny how good I know her even though we are dating only for one month.

I was looking at some nice photographies on the wall and my eyes catched an amazing one with sunset. I don't know who took this picture but damn it was wonderful. I could see only two things... Only sea and sun.. Colors got mingled so good and it made it look even better. Something unbelievable catching was in this picture which didn't want to let me go.

I just love art.

"I'm sorry?" suddenly the girl who was standing with coffee in both hands told me.

"Oh yes" I said when I came back from my desire. I took my espresso and mocha with brownie and went to sit down. I chose a place near the window so I could see how gloomy the weather was today. Ahhh I hate days like that.

I saw a girl with a blue dress and black hair who was almost running. I put my head on the palm of my hand and I was looking at her. How pretty she is. When she came near Starbucks she brushed hair with her hand very fast and started waving me through the window. I knew it was her.

"I'm so sorry I'm late, forgive me" she started apologizing to me when she came.

"It is fine cutie" I replied and hugged her. She did the same and I felt her hands around my waist.

"I really missed you" black haired girl added and I smiled. I smiled because I had to. I just wanted to get her. I got used to that I can get anything what I want. To be honest I have never been truly in love. I didn't know that feeling at all. Namjoon always said to me that when you will be in love she will become your strenght and weakness at the same time but I had no ideas about what he is talking. It seemed funny to me. I knew she is falling in love for me slowly and I liked it.

"No way, you really bought it Jin!" she started screaming and took her coffee. She was very happy and started giggling when she saw a name on her drink.

"Rose" she said and started giggling again.

"Yeah, now you are Rose for me" I replied and smiled. I guess you all wondering why I'm not calling her in Korean name but the truth is that it is kind of nickname which fits perfect for her.

When we first met she told me about her craziness to romantic movies so we promised we will watch something next time. And it was Titanic. Our first movie together. Her favorite one, she loved it. Kate Winslet was her beloved actress also. It was quite boring for me to watch it actually because I wasn't a romantic guy but I'm thankful to this movie. After that I became closer with her, during movie she was crying a lot so I hugged her and made her feel safe. After movie she told me that she is mine Rose and I'm her Jack. It was so cute despite that Jack wasn't handsome like me. So yeah... That's our story.

"You look beautiful today" I told her and she blushed a bit.

"Thank you" Rose nerviously replied to me and sat down.

"So tell me if Mr. Hayun already came back from vacations?" I asked. We were working at the same company and Mr. Hayun was our director. He was a great men not like others angry dictators who had companies. That's why people respected him a lot.

"Oh yes, he just came back yesterday. He told that holidays in Tokyo was a great idea. Oh and Mr. Hayun also brought a lot sweets for us" Rose replied and smiled while she was eating her brownie.

Suddenly her phone started ringing and she confused a bit.

"It is my Dad, I have to respond" she told me while holding her phone with both hands.

"Sure" I replied and let her know it is totally fine. Rose went to the wc side and I started looking around caffee.

After two minutes exploring Starbucks I started smiling when I saw a face I knew very well.

"Yoongi" I murmured. He was sitting with a girl. I guess it was her girlfriend because she had a brunette hair. She was wearing black jeans and denim jacket and her style perfectly matched with Yoongi's. Woah, he was right when Yoongi said he is the most happiest because she was really pretty!

They were watching something in Yoongi's phone and he was holding her hand. When they started laughing Yoongi kissed his girl at her forehead. Damn, how cute it is.

Is this a real Yoongi we all knew? He was totally different! I haven't seen that savage boy anymore. She really changed him.

I stood up and started going to them.

"Hey" I said and I saw how Yoongi's face changed in one second when he saw me.

"Oh God, why it seems that you are following me everywhere?" he replied to me. Well, I expected something like this from him.

"Cmon, don't be like that Yoongi" I replied. "And you are... Ibbeun? I'm Jin, his best friend" I said proudly and came to her give my hand when Yoongi stood up and stopped me.

"Yes, she know you" he told me. Yoongi was really jealous I saw it and I understand why. I think I was more handsome than Yoongi. He was nice also but I was more.

"Nice to meet you" she stood up and interrupted while letting her head a bit down because of respect to me. Her height was like Yoongi's and they looked so good together.

"Okay I guess I have to go. It was nice to meet both of you" I said and turned around. I saw that Rose is already waiting for me.

"Sorry I made you wait, I just saw my best friend with his girlfriend" I said and pointed my finger towards them when I came to Rose.

"It is fine Jin, they look so cute together" she added while looking at them.

"Oh yes, I totally agree with you cutie" I replied to her.

Rose was still eating her brownie and I was looking at her. I don't know why but I enjoyed this view. When she put the last piece of brownie in her mouth I slowly removed small crumble from her cheek. I saw how she started feeling nerviously again. My touches really thrilled her. Accidentally I started looking at her with a deep sight.

"You remind me of something but I can't tell what" I said with a mysterious face.