14

"You think I'm a fool? Why you are lying to me hyung?" Tae asked Yoongi. 

"I just told you this is not serious at all" he replied to Tae without even looking at him.

"He hit you also" Tae didn't give up.

"I said stop" Yoongi replied very rude and grabbed Tae's hand. 

But Tae wasn't that kind of guy who let to do anything with him. He roughly took out his hand from Yoongi's. 

"I just called to Jungkook's sister" Tae said very fast. "I asked her to come and give some medicine to Jin" he added.

I heard everything. I was sitting on the floor with no feeling at all. 

It is false, it can't be my real life.

"I don't need anything" I was repeating this but they didn't hear that. I was left all alone just with my stupid thoughts.

Why I am like this? What happened to old Jin? 

Just wake up..

.. wake up!

** 

I was still on the ground when I heard some noises around me. 

"Thank you for coming Eunseo noona" Tae with Yoongi greeted her. 

"What happened?" she immediately asked.

"He is not feeling good at all, I have never seen him like this before. Jin is like crazy you know" Tae said. "I know he is drunk but something serious happening with him, please help us" Tae added.

"First you and now Jin. Guys? What's the problem?" Eunseo asked and came near me. She checked my eyes and my pulse. I knew she was working as a nurse so it wasn't a big deal for her. 

At this moment I didn't open my eyes normal. I was so dizzy and without any power right now. I could feel the way alcohol and demons mixed in my soul. 

"He is drunk" suddenly she said with a very surprising voice. "I can't give him any injections or medicine if he is like that" she added.

"But..." Tae started saying.

"I can kill him if I'll give that to Jin. Alcohol strengthens the action of the medicine, he has to be sober first" Eunseo said with a very serious face. 

"There is no other options noona?" Tae asked.

"No, I can't help you guys" she said.

"I'm sorry Eunseo" I said very slowly. "I'm very sorry" I was repeating. 

"Why you are saying this to me?" I heard her sweet voice.

"He is just drunk" Yoongi interrupted. "Just don't pay attention" he added.

After that silent appeared in our room. They were all looking at me with a pity gaze. 

I hate that. Just go away from me I wanted to say but I couldn't do that. 

"Jimin said you all are here" suddenly I heard that loud voice. It was our sunshine. Hoseok! He was the only one who had an ability to make me happy. 

"I just missed you..." he started saying but stopped. And deep inside I knew why he stopped. He saw her. 

"I think I have to go now" Eunseo became very shy and started going towards the door. I didn't want to imagine what they are feeling right now but I had to take all responsibilty for this on me. 

"Nice ring" Hoseok said to her in a very sarcastic way and she stopped. 

She stopped but she left room after 5 seconds she did that. 

"What she was doing here?" Hoseok asked.

"Jin just got drunk too much" Tae replied immediately. 

"And this is why you called her?" he raised his voice and started searching for something in pockets.

"Please Hoseok keep calm" Yoongi replied. "It is not like you are thinking" he added.

"I just need my pills" Hoseok started raising his voice. 

"I'm begging you don't do this" Tae grabbed Hoseok's hands and stopped him. 

"Okay" Hoseok approved and hugged Tae.

//

"Finally it is over" Jimin murmured to himself. "If Jin won't be like this he would make something tasty for us" he added but they didn't hear him. 

Since Hoseok left Tae's home to go to meet Namjoon they all were sitting in the kitchen. 

Jimin, Yoongi and Taehyung. 

Three brothers but all so different with their own secrets. 

I wasn't sure if they all have secrets but one of them did it. Definitely. And he don't know yet it will kill him later. 

Who is he? I'm leaving this question for you. 

"You shouldn't worry about me honey" Yoongi was talking with his phone. "I'll be right back" he added and finished his chat.

"It was her?" Tae asked. 

"Yes" Yoongi smiled. "She is everything for me" he added with a serious face and let down his head. 

"Wow hyung" Jimin smiled and shouted a bit. He wanted to tease Yoongi in a good way but Jimin stopped himself. 

If she is everything for you why? 

Why??